Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Yawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, what time is it?

No kidding, 4:45 already!

Where did the day go?

Must have been that 3-hour nap I just took. :-D

You see…

I slept over Lori's last night.

We got to sleep around 11:30 PM.

Then around 3:30 I got up to pee and just couldn't go back to sleep right away.

I was awake for about two hours.

I don’t know why I stayed awake, I just couldn’t get back to sleep.

No you horn dogs, we weren't fooling around but that was a good guess.

Then we had to get up at 7:45 AM so I could take Lori to work.

That meant I only got about 6 hours sleep.

That is not nearly enough for me.

I’m used to a lot more now that I’m retired.

However, please don’t fret about me.

I feel better now after my 3-hour nap. :-D

Don't you wish you were retired and could sleep the day away if you felt like it?

Hee Hee!

4 comments:

Pittchick said...

I just sat at work for 3 hours doing absolutely nothing, is that like being retired?
I think I'll go to the gym now. At least m workout will be productive.

Julie said...

I am jealous that you can take a three hour nap whenever you want,, but sorry that you didn't sleep well!

lime said...

i think doing it the retired way sure beats doing it the post surgical way! i bet i could rival you in the nap dept these days, lol

Summer said...

Awww, man, why ya gotta rub it in like that? :)