Friday, May 26, 2006

My Interview for Raymi's Blog

Wednesday I received a request by ‘Raymi the Minx’ to interview me for her blog. She read I that I'm a Vietnam Vet and wanted to interview me for a blog post to talk about my experiences in Vietnam and my life after that. We chatted via MSN Messenger yesterday and the interview is posted on her blog. Do me a favor and get over there and read it, then let me know what you think.

I’ve been lurking on her blog for a long time. She’s very funny and always an interesting read. So while your there, read her stuff. You will not be disappointed.

http://www.raymitheminx.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Wenchy said...

I enjoyed that.

Oº°‘¨t®ãg‘°ºO said...

That rocked!

gusgreeper said...

don't lie you just like her tits ;0)
bugging..

loved the interview i consider her a blogger buddy it was nice to see it, i enjoyed it! :0)

Tommy Gunn said...

Great interview Tony. Good job with it. I learned a bit about you I didn't know and that's always a good thing. Have a great one.
TG