Tuesday, May 16, 2006

So Far, So Good

I picked up Lori at the ferry Monday afternoon. We went to her place so she could unpack and repack for the week she's staying with me.

She brought her laptop with her so we can sit on the couch next to each other blogging. Right now she's reading my posts for the last five days.

Last night I made dinner. I made the gorgonzola pizza from this post. This time I added black olives and tons of onions. We both love onions A LOT! I think they must be an aphrodisiac, because we had a VERY nice evening snuggling. :-D

This morning Lori didn't have work, so we stayed in bed and snuggled for a few hours. When we got up we showered and then I made breakfast. I made eggs sunnyside up, fried ham, grits, toast and coffee.

Lori had a doctors appointment so this afternoon we went there and then came back home. Lori prepared dinner tonight. It's a taco cassarole. We haven't ate it yet, but it looks good. I'll tell you how it turned out tomorrow, but I'm sure it's good from the way it looked.

Tonight's American Idol and then to bed for more snuggling. We can't stay up snuggling too late because Lori has work tomorrow. I'll probably have dinner ready for her when she gets home around 6:00. Tomorrow I'm making BBQ beef (Manwich), corn on the cob and I think I go out and get potato salad. That goes good with this.

Do me a favor please. With all the snuggling we're going to be doing this week, pray I live through it, okay?




Note: Just so you know, snuggling is the code word I'm going to use for fooling around, having sex or any form of the two.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You cook breakfast, too? Why are all the good ones taken??

Hope you two have a nice week together :)

lime said...

LOL@ the code word. praying you live thru the week ;)

MG said...

yumm... I"m so hungry...

hmmm... I think I need to be snuggled

XO said...

Heehee! I'm so glad you cracked the code for me... I don't think I ever could have done it myself! ;) Have fun snuggling!

Unknown said...

send leftovers....starving people in Bama