Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I had a busy 3-day weekend

Now that I’ve caught my breath, I want to fill you in on my weekend.

Friday Lori came to my house after she got off work. She changed and we left for a concert to see a local group, Jacks Waterfall. We got something quick to eat on the way and arrived a little after 7:00. Jack lead a drum circle from 7 to 8. We’d never seen a drum circle before and found it very interesting. The concert was until about 10.

After the concert, we got something to eat and then went to the hotel. We fooled around and watched TV for a while and got to sleep pretty late.

Saturday morning we fooled around some more and slept in until about 1-something. We went to a very late breakfast (~3:30) and then went back to my house to watch TV until we left for dinner around 8:00. We had Chinese food and then back to the hotel room where we watched naughty movies and fooled around.

I forget what time we got up Sunday. We fooled around and then got some breakfast. We drove around for a while and then spent the afternoon at the local maritime museum. That night we ate at a Mexican restaurant and then went back to the hotel, fooled around and got to bed late again.

I had a doctor’s appointment Monday so Lori took the day off to keep me company. We were up early, fooled around and checked out of the hotel about 10:30. We went to breakfast and got to my appointment at the VA hospital around noon. The appointment was for nothing special. They have me come back every six months for check ups and this was one of those. They are very through, so we spent the better part of 4 hours there. I also set up a few tests that I will have to go back for later. I can’t wait for the colonoscopy!

When we left the hospital, I took Lori back to the neighborhood in Smithtown I lived in from the time I came to New York in 1963 to when I left to get married. Then we went back to my house and stayed there until she had to drive home at about 7:30. Lori met my son Brian for the first time. He typlically works from about 2 until 10, so he's never been around when she's been at my place. Yesterday day he had off so was home to meet her.

Today is Lori’s daughter’s birthday so I will be meeting them after Lori gets off work. We’re all going to dinner together and then we’ll go back to Lori’s place for birthday cupcakes and presents and then American Idol. I’ll be staying there tonight so after Idol, it will be off to bed for some fooling around and hopefully some sleep.

We'll be up early at about 7:30 so Ii can drop Lori and her daughter off at work. I'll come home and hopefully go back to sleep.


PS
I had some pictures but Blogger is acting up again.

8 comments:

XO said...

I never thought I'd say this, but your life sounds very much like mine... heheheh... minues the American Idol and naughty movies (we prefer making our own). Cheers to you and Lori!!!

Anonymous said...

It is SO NOT FAIR that you are getting laid way more than I am!

~pout~

BTExpress said...

Lucky Pink - I just figured out how to take videos with my digital camera so we'll try to make some of them too. I can take 37 minutes of video with it. The first one I took of Lori came out pretty good.

NoOne - Maybe I'm not getting laid more than you. We do fool around everyday, but our fooling around is not just getting laid, if you get my drift. Remember that tongue pic I recently posted. ;-)

Libby said...

...sorry, tony, i wouldn't be able to get sexy chris or elliot off my mind after american idol tonight...the only thing i hate is that when tif comes home & we watch it on tivo, all i'm gonna hear is her over there saying 'mom, chris is so hot...that's wrong my daughter & i shouldn't say that about the saame guy!!

lime said...

lol at mg's comment. she pegged it. good time had by all the way it sounds ;)

BTExpress said...

Roxi & Marge - Well, considering I hadn't fooled around for four years before I met Lori, and we are horn dog clones of each other, I think it's about right.

Libby - I don't see a problem with you and your daughter lusting after the same guy, unless you both dated him at the same time.

MG & Lime - Considering that you two have been privy to more information than I have shared on my blog, are you really surprised?

Melissa said...

hehe...

I love how MG nailed it!

I read it as:
I had sex and did stuff. Oh yeah, and it's Lori's daughters birthday so that means cake, and more sex!

lol
;)

Sounds like you had a great weekend too mine was a blast!!!!!!

BTExpress said...

Miss_Lissa - Yeah, that's about right. :-)