Thursday, May 04, 2006

Special Request HNT Post

Back in March, I made a Half-Nekkid Thursday post of my feet for the foot fetish connoisseurs out there and I got this comment on the post from MG.

I've never understood feet fetishes, but who I am to judge, me?? I'm more into hands, but then again, hands can do so much more than feet, hmmm....my mind is wandering... may I request a future hnt? hands....yep....

I always try do what women tell me to do, especially if they are beautiful, polite, naughty or all three, so here MG, are a couple of photographs of hands in action!





Credits: A special thank you to my girlfriend Lori for allowing me to take these pictures and for giving me her permission to show you what a fine spankable ass she has.

27 comments:

Trojan said...

ouch....or thank you sir, may i have another?

hehe HHNT!

lecram sinun said...

Hey... looks like you've got it all going there! Cheers and Happy HNT!

Solitaire said...

wow.... that's awesome!

HHNT!

lime said...

wow! happy HNT you two!

Lee Ann said...

Oh yes, very spankable! Cute!
Happy HNT!

Leesa said...

Very nice :) HHNT!

Blondage said...

Ohhhh! Looks like you two have been having fun. Can I watch?

*grin*

Happy HNT!

Sandi said...

ok.. gotta say it.. that is HOT!
HHNT!

CowGirl said...

Oh ya!! Spanking is good!

HHNT!

Wenchy said...

Now, I have to thank Lori for coming into your life and make you use words like 'fool around' ALLOT. :)

Gotta love you. :)

Monkey said...

excellent pics!

peace...

Sunny Delight said...

wow! wow! nice hands and prints ;) HHNT!

S said...

Wow BTE go get em tiger! LOL, I am so glad to see that you and Lori are having such a good time! HHNT you two!

Chickie said...

Oh my! I feel all tingly now! Happy HNT :)

Sexy Duet said...

Wow - love a good spanking! HHNT

Summer said...

Wow, you go Mr. Studly!

It's nice to see you getting so much action. :)

steve said...

Very nice!!

HHNT:-}

MG said...

THANK YOU.... these are GREAT... and yes, your hands have definitely fulfilled my desires here... most excellently done!

Also, I have to say thanks for the three words you used to describe me, I'm so flattered... really, I love the summation, "beautiful, polite, and naughty" :)

And lastly a huge THANK YOU to Lori!

HHNT

T said...

Thank you Lori!
That made my HNT!

Spencer said...

HHNT!

Libby said...

HHNT you two!!

grody jo-dee said...

thanks lori! a very nice tribute.

happy hnt!

Pittchick said...

HHNT! Your girlfriend is very brave, indeed!

bluu said...

wooooh! I love the handprint in the first one- lol

Great pics you two & Lori-- great ass!!
~very spankable

Happy HNT!

Beth said...

MMMMMMMMMM, delicious!

Jericho said...

yep ... she does!

~HHNT~

Angela said...

Woo Hoo spankins huh?. Ya'll some naughty things aren't ya?. *wink* Love it.... HHNT to you & your lovely playmate..