Monday, May 22, 2006

Last Weeks End Result

Last week my son Brian went to Florida with his girlfriend Cheryl on vacation so I invited my girlfriend Lori to spend the week at my house. We thought it would be a great opportunity to see how we got along after spending a lot of time together. Rather like a test to see how compatible we really are.

In short, the week went exceptionally well, except for the lettuce incident. It was very minor so I won’t get into details. Let’s just say that the result was that we agreed I would do the cooking at my house and she would clean up. HOWEVER, when we were at her house, she would do the cooking and I would sit in the living room.

Other than the lettuce incident, things went exceptionally well, and a good time was held by all. There was also lots of snuggling, at least once a day.

This weekend Brian has to work everyday and will be home all weekend, so I’m getting a hotel room so Lori and I can be together. Lori has off Memorial Day so I made the reservation for check in Friday and check out Tuesday. I predict much snuggling. ;-)

The hotel has free high speed Internet access so I will be able to stay in touch if we’re not too busy. We’ll just have to wait and see though.

Wooooo Hoooooo!!!! Life’s treating me good, isn’t it?

7 comments:

barman said...

Don't you dare login Tony. Snuggle for all you are worth. Have a great time and see if you can't get out of the room once in a while.

The lettuce incident? I think I have some back reading to do.

Wenchy said...

I am SO happy for you Tony. Overjoyed.

:)

lime said...

so glad it was a wonderful week. i am lol@ 'the lettuce incident.' now i really must here this story...it really sounds like some sort of monty python sketch with a name like that!

Libby said...

i NEED to know about the "lettuce incident"! you're a tease, tony...but then, nobody's probably called you that before, have they??

MG said...

I'm so glad I know the code here.

aughra said...

Life is good for you! And I'm happy for ya.

BTExpress said...

I will be posting an explaination about the "lettuce incident" soon, but I'm sure it's not what you think. Whatever it is y'all are thinking.