Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Just a lazy day today

I got up a little early today, about 10:30. It early for me anyway.

Made some coffee.

Read my emails.

Signed up for more comics in my emails. Got to keep busy ya know.

Got my HNT post ready for tonight.

Let's see..........what else? Oh yeah!

Drafted a post to explain "the lettuce incident". I'm going to run it by Lori before I post it as it really is mostly about her.

Lori called me and I talked to her for a little while.

Blogged off and on throughout the day too.

Wow, look at the time! Where did the day go?

It's after 4:00 so it Happy Hour at my place. Guess I'll go make a gin & tonic. I love my gin & tonics ya know.

In a little while I'll go shower and get dressed (still in my bathrobe).

Then I'll run a couple of errands.............or not. We'll see how I feel.

Awwwww, just the usual lazy day for me now. :-)


Edit: Damn! I have to go out now. I see that I'm running low on the gin. Can't risk running out and having to drink vodka. I suppose I'll get something to eat while I'm out too.

2 comments:

Becca said...

...and you deserve each and EVERY one of them hon...ENJOY!!

By the way...love the Real Men of Genius series...I listened to a cd full of them from about Jersey to Connecticut on Sunday :D

Libby said...

...that sounds like my days...except i stick to coca-cola...