Friday, May 26, 2006

MIL VIDEOLINKITOS (WTF Does this say?)

(And this?)

¡Bienvenidos a Milinkito!

En la pista central les ponemos al día de las novedades que ustedes seguramente (o no) deseaban conocer. También pueden consultar las funciones anteriores en el archivo o deleitarse con nuestra colección de cromos y nuestras galerías. Para cualquier ruego, pregunta y/o nece(si)dades varias, acuda sin pensárselo 2 veces a nuestro foro de expertos o bien diríjase directamente por emilio a los autores de ésta su carpa. Si buscan linkitos de calidad o simplemente necesidad, vayan al linkódromo -invento que no dudamos en calificar de genial-, donde los hallarán, convenientemente clasificados y en cómodos marcos autonavegables.

§ Milinkito

El que tuvo, YouTube : 'Los Ochenta'



You don’t know what this said either? That's okay, you don't need to know what it says. All you need to know is there is a web site that has links to about 18 thousand-bazillion & eleven videos from the 1980s.

So, if you are a big fan of 80s music, check this out.


http://www.milinkito.com/los80.php

7 comments:

barman said...

Oh my I can not thank you enough Tony. That page is super. My days were back in the 70s. I do not remember a lot of the music from the 80s. This will be fun watching. Also I always what happened to the music on MTV, I guess I know now. Thanks. I even found a song by my favorite group, Chicago ... yea

lime said...

LOL, thanks. i needed another excuse to plunk my ass down in front of the computer even more. great site!

CozyMama said...

-jodes scratching her head- "ok, I'll get right on that"

Wenchy said...

Love you Tony.

JaG said...

OH thank you!!!! This is great!!

Avery's mom said...

I thought it was a link for tiny mother in laws

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»