Friday, May 05, 2006

The Naughty Waitress

When we left the mall, I drove over to the restaurant next to where Lori works. We wanted to spend some more time together so we went there for a couple of drinks before she had to drive home. When we walked in, we heard someone call out “LORI, TONY”. I was dark compared to outside, so it was difficult to see who was calling our names. It wound up being the waitress we like, Liz. Liz came over, held out her arms, gave Lori a big hug and a kiss on the cheek and then just gave me a kiss on the cheek. Hmmm, maybe she’s hot for Lori.

Now I think I better give you a little background here before I continue. This restaurant/bar is a seafood place we have been maybe four times for dinner. Three times, we were there on a Saturday night for Karaoke. Each time we have been there, Liz has been our waitress. Liz is a pretty girl in her mid-twenties, has big boobs, usually wears low cut tops and has a great body. She also has the J-Lo bubble butt, so I guess that’s where she got her nickname Bubbles.

We always sit at the same table in the back left corner and just like two horn dogs young lovers, we kiss and secretly touch each other throughout the night. Our lust affection for each other has drawn some attention each time we are there. We have gotten a lot of nice comments, and even a few free drinks from some, because of how nice it is to see two old people our age being so naughty affectionate with each other.

Now back to my story.

The bar was quite noisy, happy hour, so Liz walked us outside to the enclosed patio where it is much quieter. We make some small talk and Lori notices Liz is talking funny, and sees she has a stud in her tongue. So Lori asks Liz about the stud and the conversation goes something like this.

Liz says, “Yeah, I have a stud in my tongue. I’ve had it for a while, but haven’t been wearing it lately. I work in a law office during the day and they don’t like me to wear it to work.”

Then Liz says, “I got these pierced too.” She points to the nipples on her boobs and makes circular motions around them with her fingers.

“You got you nipples pierced? Didn’t that hurt?” Lori asked.

“Oh yeah, it hurt a lot, but it was worth it. I love them.” Liz replies with a big smile as she again points to her nipples with her fingers.

I was a tad shocked, so don’t really remember what else was said before Liz walked away and went back inside.

Soon after Liz walked away, Lori asked me if I thought she had rings or studs in her nipples. I told her I didn’t know so she should ask her when she comes back. Liz came back after awhile to see if we needed another drink, so Lori asked her if she had nipple rings.

Liz reaches up with her right hand, points at her right nipple, rubs it and says, “No, I have studs. I don’t like the way rings look through my shirt. The studs are like little barbells with balls on the end. They don’t stick out very much so no one can really see them, see?” She rubs her nipple some more, but this time pushes on the shirt with her fingers so we can see the studs really aren’t very noticeable.

Then she tells us, “One of my guy friends is going to buy me diamonds for the ends of the studs”. Lori makes a comment which I don’t remember.

Then Liz looks at me and reaches towards me, rubs my upper arm and says, “That a beautiful shirt you have on. I love the color.” (It’s a light purple, long sleeved dress shirt) ”That color looks good on you and you look so sensual in that color.”

I was very flattered to say the least, so I said, “Well thank you”.

Then as Liz turned to walk away I also said, “Thanks again. You know I love it when you talk like that.”

She turned and looked at me, gave me a big smile, giggled like a schoolgirl and walked away.

By now, Lori and I are wondering where these conversations are coming from. Was she drunk or something? I mean she has never talked to us like this before. She has flirted a little. We both think she especially likes Lori. She’s bent over and shown us her abundant cleavage when serving us, but nothings like this. We both loved the way this was going so we decided to play this up and see how far these conversations would go. You see, Lori likes looking at pretty woman as much as I do. We are always on the look out and point them out to each other all the time. We also think it makes our “alone times” all the better, if you get my drift.

Ready for more? Of course you are so back to my story.

Liz comes back in a little while and we make more small talk. She tells us that she doesn’t normally work during the week, only weekends, but tonight the regular girl couldn’t work so they called her to come in. She said she only had about 20 minutes to get ready, so she quickly got dressed not paying much attention to what she was putting on.

Liz says “When I put on these pants, I didn’t notice that they had a hole in them.” She sticks two fingers in the hole in her pants and spreads it open to show us how big it was.

I said, “That’s a big hole. Are your underwear the same color as your pants so it’s not that noticeable?”

She spreads the hole in her pants open again to show us her underwear. “Close enough, and at least I wore underwear tonight”, she says with a laugh.

We all laughed a little and Lori said, “Yeah, your lucky”.

Now sticking just one finger in the hole in her pants she says, “I hope no body notices too much, it’s a long night”.

Lori and I figured that if she’s lucky people would notice, because then she would make a lot of money in tips. I know I left a pretty good tip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'd like some input here if you don't mind. What do you make of this little exchange?

2 comments:

bluu said...

blah!!!
I can't just let anonymous diry up such a hot post!!
Been trying to think of what to say but...
you know, if you two felt comfortable with each other sexually, had exhibited open sexiness (lol I love that phrase. I think I just coined a new one!) and now that she's seeing you during the week. She feels comfortable with you guys. You've become "Regulars" you are now a part of this girls "inner circle" at the restaurant.
From now on, if she's working- you'd better look for a seat in her section.

She probably felt really comfy flirting with you guys and those exchanges because again.. open sexiness was exhibited and she's comfortable with her own sexuality and any possibility.

Plus, she's a girl-- we like turning on men of any age (if we like them) and toying with women as well if they flirt back.

It's all in good fun--- until she asks you to put your finger in the hole
*ruh-roh!*
lol

anyways, something like that is what I take on the whole scenario.
Face it- you two are a hot item and desired by all!
mwuahahahaaa!

bluu said...

erm, by finger in the hole I meant the hole in her pants but...
you know it could go the other way as well.Not that you'd complain...