Friday, November 18, 2005

You surprised me yesterday

I really expected that most of you would think the scar I posted yesterday was gross, but you surprised me. I only got one kinda gross, but a lot of "awesome, proud, brave, thank you, wow, nice ass, wicked scar, it rocks, must have hurt", things like that.

THANK YOU ALL SO VERY, VERY MUCH!!!!!! YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!!!

I have gotten more "Thank you's" and "I'm proud of you's" in the last week, than I did in all the years since coming back from Vietnam. I am truly blown away. No pun intended. ;-)

I am very touched, I really am. If I could, I would give all you ladies hugs and shake all the guys hands. Well, a couple of the cuter guys I might hug. ;-)

Ooo, Ooo! Wait! I can give you all hugs after all! Remember? We are setting up a HNT get together and could I hug you all there. Now I'm really psyched for this trip!

If any of you HNT friends want to know more about our HNT get together, visit this blog for more info. Our lovely Addict will be more than glad to assist you. I would love to see you all.

Wait! One more thing! Believe it or not, being "sort of blown up" really didn't hurt that much. It was more of an uncomfortable feeling than hurting. I'll make a post about being wounded and tell you the whole story if you want. Interested hearing more of my dribble?

No comments: