Sunday, November 13, 2005

The Garage / Club House Update

I did 99% of the electrical work today. I'll finish it tomorrow. I needed to get the ceiling junction boxes hung for the fixtures, and the wiring run, before the "Boys" could finish the insulation and start the sheet rock. I'm going to get cleaned up and then go up to the Brickhouse Brewery for dinner, fresh brewed beer and then at 8:00, "Jack's Waterfall" for more of the music I told you about last weekend.

When I get back, I'll see how far they've gotten and decide if I'm hanging with the "Boys and Girls" tonight. I'll fill you in later if I can find the computer. ;-)



Update on my night out tonight.

Well, I'm home safe and sound and I had a great time, even though I'm not drunk. ;-( Jack remembered me and gave me a bootleg of his new CD. (Is it really a bootleg if your give copies of your own songs?) Tonight he also had a sax and a violin with an extra percussionist.

I got home about 11:30 and the Club House was dark. WTF! I was all set to keep partying! I walk in the house and Brian is in a pair of sweats looking for something to snack on (so what else is new). I ask him where everyone is and I get the 'Old Folks' response, "Everyone had work tomorrow and they were tired." I can see I have my work cut out for me. I'm just going to have to teach these kids how to pace themselves through a weekend.

6 comments:

Libby said...

sounds like a good Sunday to me!
LibbY!

Wenchy said...

Nice to see you involved in the project. Sure you going to have lotsa fun times with the boys and girls. :)

BTExpress said...

Libby-It got even better. Read my update!

Wenchy-I did the electrical work myself because I wanted it done right. I got home and the party poopers were long gone.

Unknown said...

Damn kids just don't know how to party do they? ;)

Happy Monday!

Megan said...

yep, definitely need to share the partying secrets with the younger generation. (myself included, cause i'm a sunday party-pooper too)

Anonymous said...

Show 'em how it's done, Tony! :)