Friday, November 04, 2005

What an exciting birthday I've had so far.

I had off today. My boss gives us off, with pay, for our birthday. Woo, woo!!!

So what did I do for excitement? Lets see.......

1. I woke up early because I couldn't fucking sleep in, so I got up at 7:30.
That sucked big time. I always get to bed late and get up early, and was looking forward to sleeping till the afternoon.

2. I masturbated.
So what else is new. I haven't had sex in about three years.

3. Drank coffee.
Did that while I was masturbating.

4. Posted on my blog.
So what else is new. I do that most days.

5. Talked to my favorite Mod from Political Crossfire Forum, TGND. It's a political forum I help moderate. Bet you didn't know I did that, did you? She called me for my birthday. I thought that was nice of her, don't you?

6. Went out to eat.
Brian worked late so I went out by myself. I had, three Bass Ale pints, a salad with Thousand Island dressing, fried shrimp. Brian got home about 30 second after I pulled in from dinner.

7. Brian gave me a birthday card filled with Lotto tickets for a present.
I love those things, so it was a great present. I never want anything special for a present, because I have everything I want, so I'm a tough one to buy for. But Lotto tickets are always a good choice. BTW, I won $32, not bad, heh?

8. I had a "few" drinks after I got home. (still at it) Hey, it's my birthday so I'm allowed.
Having my favorite, gin & tonic with a dash of lime juice. I don't bother with the real limes anymore. They will probably go bad before I finish them. Now I buy the Rose's Lime Juice. It's gives me the lime taste I like.

9. I've peed a lot today, but after all that drinking WTF do you expect.
If you'll excuse me, I think I'll pee. Be right back.

12 comments:

Wenchy said...

Happy birthday! :o) Not sure how confident I would be masturabation coffee in hand... mmm I can do camera.. but coffee?

BTExpress said...

CHASE NORTH! PLEASE DON'T READ THIS COMMENT! IT'S ABOUT SOMETHING YOU WANT TO THINK DOESN'T EXIST! ;-)


Well, technically I suppose I misspoke (Is that right? Can I misspeak when typing?) I didn't actually hold the cup of coffee the whole time I was masturbating. Mostly it was on the table and when I wanted a sip I picked it up.

BTExpress said...

Oh Chase, I'm so sorry for bursting your bubble dear.

Unknown said...

Happy (Belated) Birthday! Maybe I can ask my feces crayon using patient to write you a message on a door or something....

Wenchy said...

Darn and here I thought you were way gifted. *wink*

BTExpress said...

Thanks for the offer Foxglove, but after reading your post about him, I decided to not to take you up on the offer so you don't have to go through that again. Eeewwwww...


Wenchy, Actually I never tried it, so I don't know if I am or not. I'll try it next time and let you know how I make out. ;-)

Chickie said...

Drinking coffee while masturbating? That is taking multi-tasking to the extreme.

Happy Late Birthday!

Summer said...

Happy late Birthday!!! Sorry I missed ya on friday!

BTExpress said...

Chickie, you'd be surprised at how talented I am. ;-)

Thanks, Addict, one of the best way to start a day, or finish it for that matter. :-D

Thanks 30, funny you mention that, I went out last night. Read my new post.

Thanks Marge. I tend to look at things in a twisted sort of way so my writing tends to be on the humorous side.

Thanks Summer. Better late than never, right?

Wenchy said...

Best you do that. :o)

BTExpress said...

What do you mean Wenchy, pee or masturbate?

Wenchy said...

Let's go with masturbate and drinking coffee.... and none of this, "I was just sipping in between stuff either!" LOL

Burn baby burn!