Saturday, November 12, 2005

I had a blast last night

I went out to Sweet Magnolias for dinner again and stayed for the music. This time it was some weird stuff that I've never heard before. My son said it was probably new age, what ever that is. I also saw a couple we knew from boating. It was nice chatting with them.

When I got home around 11:00, I saw a lot of cars in front of the house. Brian is working on turning the garage into a place for him and his friends to hang out so I figured they were working on it. I saw they had accomplished a lot. The small boat was in the driveway, the front yard was covered with all the junk I might want that was inside the garage and the dumpster had a lot of useless junk in it. I opened the garage door and saw the place all swept out and insulation between the studs. There was also a small party going on. They handed me a beer and I joined right in with the fun. I hung out until about 2:00 when some of them started to leave. The rest of them left about 3:00 Brian said. It was a lot of fun.

Brian said they would probably do the same thing tonight, but I don't think I can drink like that two days in a row. LOL!

No comments: