Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Half Nekkid-Thursday Boating Blow Job Fun

Yes, this HNT post has to do with blow jobs. The lovely young lady to the left, Jamie, gave me several blow jobs, all with the okay of Barbara, so don't get your shorts in a knot. This probably sounds a little strange, so let me start from the beginning. Please bare with me as I tend to go on and on.

You all know I was a boater since 1994 and that our little family had a wonderful time doing it. Well, today's HNT entry is about the summer we all did blow jobs. We did so many that summer I can't even begin to count how many. Every weekend we all got together, and blow jobs were always on the menu.

The first time I ever had a blow job from someone other than Barbara, was near the end of July that years. I was walking up to the bar at the Montauk Yacht Club to meet up with our friends when I came across my brother in law Wayne, his wife and Barbara's sister Kathy and a couple of friends.

Wayne asks me, "Hey Tony, want a blow job?"

Me, never being one to turn down a blow job, even it was being offered by Wayne, of course said, "Sure!"

"Come on", he said. "Let's go to the bar. I'll get the barmaid to give you one."

We walk over to the bar, it's outside under an awning right next to a pool. It's not that busy, since it's the middle of the afternoon. There are a few couple around the circular bar.

Wayne says to the barmaid, pretty loud mind you, "Give my friend here a blow job."

You should have seen the heads turn and the looks on their face. Hell, you should have seen the look on my face as far as that goes.

She says, "Sure, with or without whipped cream?"

Okay, we have to stop here and savior the moment. The hot barmaid, saying she'll give me a blow job. OMFG! WTF is going on here? I'm guessing the girl is not actually going to give me a blow job, but then again......who knows what Wayne has set up. I mean come on. He convinced the Montauk Point Golf Course starter that I was Governor Cuomo's brother so we could get a tee time right away, so I was not going to put anything past him.

(Note: that's a funny story you'll get a kick out of. Remind me to tell you about that. BTW, I answered to the name Tony Cuomo from then on.)

I say, "Whipped cream please."

(Hey, I got to be polite to a lady that's going to give me a blow job, right?)

She reaches down, grabs a shot glass, and proceeds to fill it with Bailey's Irish Cream, Kahlua and topped with whipped cream. Now the spell is broken. She makes more for the rest of the crowd.

I go to pick it up and Wayne says, "You can't use your hands. You have to pick it up with just your mouth and down it in one shot."

WTF, so I do what he instructs. Wmmmm, tasted pretty good. So we all did another round, and another, and another, and another, and another, and on and on.

In the middle of this, Barbara comes up to the bar looking for me.

"Where have you been?"

"Getting blow jobs from the barmaid."

(Mind you I'm drunk by now.)

Dirty look from Barbara.

"Give my wife a blow job too."

Strange looks and daggers shootong from Barbara's eyes.

Kathy calms her down and explains what is going on. At first she hesitates but then everyone talks her into trying one.

She follows the script, chugs it down in one swallow with just her mouth, and says, "I like it."

Cheers fill the bar area. You see, Barbara was quite a prude and things like downing blow jobs with just her mouth were not like her. But she caught on fast and had good time doing them.

That was the beginning of blow jobs for everyone, every weekend, for the rest of the summer. Here are a couple of pictures of my friends doing blow jobs. FYI, Wayne is the tall blond guy. They called him the "Blender King" for obvious reasons.

Take note of the blond in front. Her name is Jamie. Her husband Billy is right behind her. Boy do I have a great story about the night Jamie and Marian, Mike's wife, were tongue kissing on my lap. Remind me to tell it to you some day.

The two guys on the ends didn't do blow jobs so they missed the fun that summer, fucking party poopers. You know, come to think of it, we did blow jobs for a few years after that.

If you've made it this far, you are to be congratulated. And if your wondering what Half Nekkid-Thursday is all about, click on the lady in red's boobs over on the right. It provides you instructions for joining in the fun.

Yeah, yeah, I'm not in any of the shots according to the HNT rules, but I thought you wouldn't mind since Jamie was in them. Damn, she had really nice boobs.

35 comments:

BTExpress said...

OMG, don't even get me started with sex on the beach. Barbara wanted that all the time. We are talking about the same thing, aren't we?

BTExpress said...

If your ever in the neighborhood, stop by and I'll hook you up. That goes for all you bloggers out there. You all have an open invitation anytime you want.

BTExpress said...

Aw Mz. Naughty, it's a shame you've never been on the receiving end. Try one, you might like it.

Megan said...

You are a riot tonight! She has a great set of boobs, thank you for sharing them. And you sound like you could use a blow job...

BTExpress said...

Oooo, sounds like an offer. I still have some Baily's and Kahlua if you need some. When you coming by?

paper clip said...

I am really horrible at doing blow jobs. I always get it all over myself.

Wait no, don't turn away! I mean the drink! Aww, damn.

Margaret said...

well...i dont drink...but i do blow jobs...umm...hmm...

great story...loved the pics... :)

peace...

lecram sinun said...

Damn fine read there, buddy! Really a fun happy story. Cheers and happy HNT! Just lurking tonight.

BTExpress said...

gorgeous.insomniac, getting it all over yourself? I hear a lot of women are into that sort of thing. At least that's what I see in the videos. ;-)

monkey, thanks. Stop by sometime and I'll hook you up with one. Your choice. ;-)

BTExpress said...

lecram sinun, thanks

.- said...

two please

MamaKBear said...

Oooo I love those blow jobs...first time I had one, they brought 'em out and set 'em on fire!

Happy HNT!

BTExpress said...

Fire burns off the alcohol, and then what's the point in doing them?

tokitikki said...

great story! happy hnt!

BTExpress said...

Blondie, buttery nipples? Does that have anything to do with eye lashes? I'm curious about that one as I've never heard of them.

Thanks Tokitikki

Chickie said...

Blow jobs are very tasty and fun in a group setting!

Happy HNT!

BTExpress said...

Yeah, and since they are so low in alcohol content, you can do a lot of them before you puke.

... said...

oh i love those! i forgot all about them too... damn i should've seen this coming... mmmmm bailey's

happy hnt

Deadly Female said...

mmmmm, I want a blow job now and its only 6am!

BTExpress said...

Femi-mommy, bet you thought I was taking about the other kind of blow job? Hehehheheh................... ;-D

Deadly Female, but it's 1:00 am here so it's okay. Remember, it's always Happy Hour somewhere in the world at any time of the day or night. Therefore, one can indulge anytime. ;-D

BTExpress said...

Chickie, how you doing? I really will look you up if I'm ever in your neck of the woods. Thanks for the invite.

Hehehehe, cool, your into group, uh, uh, you know. Cool!




Sex!

There, I said it.




j/k

HS said...

heehee...you had me going BTE!

Anonymous said...

I loved the story and she she does have nice boobs. Great to put a smile on the face. HNT blow jobber!

Benjamin said...

heheheheh. Great, great post. Thanks for the morning laugh, and happy HNT.

Anonymous said...

I'll listen to that tongue kissing story whenever you are ready. ;-)

Great pics by the way.

Mara said...

LOL.. excellent HNT story. Happy HNT!

MG said...

ok, i'm so linking this post...

First, I've never heard of this kind of blowjob, which obviously works for you

Secondly , I so want one now....

And lastly, you know, like everyone else here, I skipped all the words and went straight for the goods, then of course went back to read....

I'm so linking this...

Have a great HNT

Anonymous said...

I never got one of these BlowJobs until my 21st birthday. Great memory tho, and I still have the shot glass! You totally had me going on this story, since it has been a while since I was 21 & I have heard stories about how crazy it gets at the lake. Forgot you could be talking about the drink!

Can't believe you are holding out on us with the kissing story, but I'll try to be patient & wait nicely for it :) . Love your stories!

Angela said...

LOL great story. But I have to admit I'm partial to a Screaming Orgasm myself. *he he he*

Wenchy said...

Blow jobs all round then. :o)

Libby said...

...blow jobs don't usually make people puke, do they?? ;-)
LibbY!

Lee Ann said...

Hey maybe I want one now! ;) Happy HNT!

BTExpress said...

I love all the complements. Thanks. For those that would like to have a blow job any time they want one, here is the classic recipe.

Ingredients:

One shot each of.....

* Kahlua
* Bailey's irish cream
* Whipped cream

Mixing instructions:

Add Kahlua and Bailey's to shot glass, garnish with whipped cream.

Gulp it down in one swallow. Just like you do with a regular BJ. ;-)

Pirate said...

I had mine with a bunch of airport security people who were being trained for home security. They're good. I prefer the others while I am slapping back a porter or puffing on a fatty though.

Hoochie Mama said...

Blow Jobs are my favorite! All of them! Hehe!

Happy HNT!