Friday, November 04, 2005

What an exciting birthday I've had so far.

I had off today. My boss gives us off, with pay, for our birthday. Woo, woo!!!

So what did I do for excitement? Lets see.......

1. I woke up early because I couldn't fucking sleep in, so I got up at 7:30.
That sucked big time. I always get to bed late and get up early, and was looking forward to sleeping till the afternoon.

2. I masturbated.
So what else is new. I haven't had sex in about three years.

3. Drank coffee.
Did that while I was masturbating.

4. Posted on my blog.
So what else is new. I do that most days.

5. Talked to my favorite Mod from Political Crossfire Forum, TGND. It's a political forum I help moderate. Bet you didn't know I did that, did you? She called me for my birthday. I thought that was nice of her, don't you?

6. Went out to eat.
Brian worked late so I went out by myself. I had, three Bass Ale pints, a salad with Thousand Island dressing, fried shrimp. Brian got home about 30 second after I pulled in from dinner.

7. Brian gave me a birthday card filled with Lotto tickets for a present.
I love those things, so it was a great present. I never want anything special for a present, because I have everything I want, so I'm a tough one to buy for. But Lotto tickets are always a good choice. BTW, I won $32, not bad, heh?

8. I had a "few" drinks after I got home. (still at it) Hey, it's my birthday so I'm allowed.
Having my favorite, gin & tonic with a dash of lime juice. I don't bother with the real limes anymore. They will probably go bad before I finish them. Now I buy the Rose's Lime Juice. It's gives me the lime taste I like.

9. I've peed a lot today, but after all that drinking WTF do you expect.
If you'll excuse me, I think I'll pee. Be right back.

No comments: