Sunday, August 12, 2007

******NEWS ALERT******

I needed an old pair of pants to wear the other day while I painted my bathroom. My usual work jeans were in the laundry, so I rummaged around in the bottom of my closet for an old pair. All I found were some size 38 waist jeans. I haven't been in size 38 for years. I tried on a pair and low and behold, they fit! I'VE GONE DOWN A WAIST SIZE IN MY PANTS!!! WOOT!!!! WOOT!!!!

Lori likes them a lot, because they hug my ass and naughty bits. I like them too, because I have tangible proof I'm loosing weight.

6 comments:

Libby said...

CONGRATULATIONS, TONY!!! that has to be the best thing in the world, for them to fit, andd for Lori to like 'em!!

Donald Douglas said...

Well, good for you. I don't think I'm going in the down direction - but there's always hope!

Burkean Reflections

lime said...

hey that is a good feeling! congrats! i'm just catching up and i love the look of the stone on the stoop. very nice.

TUG said...

Awesome! I think Lori has been working you too hard ;) Oops, no pun intended...but what the hell, it works.

Sexy Duet said...

Nice surprise, although not that surprising with the amount of work you have been doing lately.

Ms SD

Monogram Queen said...

THAT IS THE BEST FEELING! Congrats honey! LMAO at hugging the ass & naughty bits. You & Lori are a MESS