Saturday, August 25, 2007

It's nice to be missed!

Aw Crabby, I didn't know you cared. :-)

You see folks, Crabby was disappointed, or should I say broken hearted, that I didn't make a post yesterday.

Sorry Crabby, but I have a good excuse. I was at Lori's all day helping her around her new apartment.

I have proof too. This is the bar I put together for her.

Didn't I do a spiffy job?

:-D

We're going to have a jam packed weekend here. In a few minutes I'm taking Lori for an eye exam and then we're going to the Seafood Festival at maritime festival.

Tomorrow we'll be spending most of the day at her place, because there are power boat races on the bay and I sure don't want to miss that.

Y'all have a great weekend, ya hear!!

PS
Crabby dear, I'll try to do better from now on. Forgive me? :-(

4 comments:

GAB said...

Well I for one hate it when you dont post lol. But I cant complain because I dont post every day any more right now. Summer time you know got more interesting things to do..

Anonymous said...

That bar is really cool! I want one!

Anonymous said...

You've been tagged, BT!

nope said...

I WANT that bar!!
Lori's a lucky gal ;)