Friday, August 10, 2007

My New Half Bath - The Saga Continues

Frank finished as far as he could go yesterday. I had him hold up doing anymore until I hear from the cabinet maker. The dry wall, black tile floor and Kohler comfort height toilet installation is complete. The comfort height toilet was a special request from my baby.

Here's what we have so far.


I'm going to prime and paint the walls and paint the top edge of the boarder tile black to match the floor. We couldn't find a black tile edge, so my idea was to paint it black. Frank agreed, so I bought a special paint for that.

11 comments:

GAB said...

WOW that looks great cant wait to see the sink.

Tara Tainton said...

oooh, love these improvements! Reminds me of my own need to get a new toilet seat... we just finished toilet training our new kitty and he's since decided he prefers the hotel toilet seat he used the other week that was flat and easier to balance on. I've got to find him one! :)

xoxo
tara

Libby said...

hi tony...!

Anonymous said...

Looking much better! I like the stones on the front of the house as well.

Happy belated HNT as well!

Sandi said...

Oh black and white looks so clean and elegant. You do have good taste!

Sexy Duet said...

The place is looking great, I love the stone you selected for the porch, or stoop as you must call it there.

Ms SD

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Do you ever stop and take a well deserved break?
Seems to me that you are into a non-stop hard worker... what hav its advantages, for sure... but, taking some rest have some others as important!

Monogram Queen said...

Ni-i-i-ice :)

Uh what is the diff in a comfort height toilet seat? Higher? I may be doing this in a year or so I am looking to you for pointers big guy :)

BTExpress said...

Patti - Yes, the toilet is a little higher, which makes it easier to get up.

Jes said...

If you really wanna spoil her...over here they have these great heated toilet seats. They're fantastic!

Jes said...

Here is Korea...they're popping up in all the restraunts and quite a few of the reststops. At first I was skeptical. I mean who wants a sweaty ass when you're trying to enjoy dinner, right? But I must say they're actually quite fantastic!