Friday, August 03, 2007

Happy Bithday Baby!!!!!

Today is Lori's birthday. It's not going to be very relaxing, because she just moved to her new place and is over whelmed with boxes, bins and bags to unpack.


This afternoon I'm going to go over to her place and install a doorbell and a dimmer in the kitchen while she continues to unpack. I installed new doorknobs and dead bolt locks Wednesday evening.

Bet ya didn't know I could drink and drive......................screws. ;-)


My little helper Milo followed me everywhere. I'm not sure if he was sipping out of my cup, but that cup got empty pretty fast.


I finally finished both doors after a few trials and tribulations, but finished the job I did! Successfully I might add.

Lori and I toasted to my job well done.


Tomorrow we are going out to her old apartment to clean it out and take stuff that she doesn't want to the dump. If we get finished, I'll pamper her at my place on Sunday. I'm going to make her one of her favorite meals; lobster, corn on the cob and tomato and onion salad. Since it's her birthday, I'm even going clean up. Our deal has always been that I cook (I like to cook, but she doesn't) and she cleans up (she likes to clean, but I despise it). You can bet we'll also break in my new bed, if you get my drift. ;-)

9 comments:

XO said...

Ugh... moving sucks. Especially unpacking.

I'm jealous of the lobster dinner you're planning! Happy birthday to Lori... and have fun breaking in that new bed. ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy BDay Lori!!! You guys are SOOOO freakin' cute!!!

GAB said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LORI
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOOOO YOOOOUUUUUU
and many more.

Sexy Duet said...

Happy Birthday Lori!!!
Nice handywork there Tony.

Ms SD

Sandi said...

Happy Birthday Lori!!!

Hope the unpacking goes fast and that you get to have that great dinner at Tony's!!

Tony you are a gem for helping her out like that with the locks and stuff..

lime said...

happy birthday lori!!!

sounds like you've got a great plan in place given the busyness right now. hope it's a terrific day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lori! Enjoy breaking in the new bed!

Patti_Cake said...

Happy Happy Birthday Dear Lori! Hope you and Tony have a wonderful week-end. I've still got crap to unpack/put away. Meh.

Tara Tainton said...

It's always great to break in a new bed, a new home, and definitely new decor. You guys are going to be doing SO MUCH "breaking in" for a while! ;)

I hope you got all the work right considering you were drinking while screwing... you know what I mean. ;)

xoxo
Tara