Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Half Bath Update

While the contractor has been fooling around in the master bath, I've been working on the half bath.

Monday I finished sanding the door trim and primed the trim, walls and ceiling.










I had a check up scheduled in Patchogue on Monday too, so stopped by the cabinet maker to take a look at the vanity he's making for me. The pictures didn't come out very well, because the dust reflected the flash.

Here's the vanity. I couldn't find a small black vanity, so I had to have a cabinet maker build one for me.










Here's the molding and the vanity door.











Here's the trim for around the window.











The vanity top hasn't been made yet. The cabinet maker is getting me a sample, so I can see if I like what he found. I also have to buy the sink, so it can be installed before he installs the vanity top.

2 comments:

gab said...

Looking good

jGrrl said...

Coming along quite nicely!