Friday, January 18, 2008

I'm Going to be Rich!

I recently read that a 710 year old copy of Britain's Magna Carta was auctioned off for $21.3 Million! Only 17 copies are known to exist.

WOW! That is really something.

But you know what? I can top that! I have the one and only copy of an equally important document that's almost as old.

I have the original "Certificate of Birth Registration" for the infamous BTExpress!


My mom found it while going through some old stuff, so she sent it to me. My actual birth certificate was lost many years ago, so this is something I'm grateful to have.

13 comments:

Monogram Queen said...

Cool! I just got some old papers from my Mom recently too. Memories....

lime said...

that is priceless indeed.

Libby said...

that's neat to have, tony..whattaya think you could get for it on ebay?? lol!

TUG said...

Naaa...I say you don't exist and this whole thing is a big farse! I think we need more pics for proof. Wait a minute...I think the last HNT was enough :)

jillie said...

Very cool. I love looking through old stuff like that. I still have mine. They actually have my foot prints on them as well. My mom also has my great grandfather discharge papers from the war...way cool huh????


ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?????

Wooooohhooooo!!!

Tara Tainton said...

I'll give ya 50 cents for it. ;)

BTExpress said...

Jillie - I am so ready for this. Hope you got your Giant's jersey. ;-)

jillie said...

LETS GO PACKERS!!!!!!!

SIMPLY ME said...

so that explains why you know everything about everything, you've been around for a long time. So I'm date an older, experienced man, cool!

BTExpress said...

Lori - That is true. I've been around for a long time and have lived a lot of history. I remember that time when, uh, uh,.......... what I was talking about again?

SIMPLY ME said...

you were talking about that time we went to......and stayed in a hotel and......made history :)

SignGurl said...

Does it say, "Go Packers!!!" on it?

jillie said...

Congratulations Tony!!!!