Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I Harvested My Dill

Well, some of it anyway. Lori and I were in the fish market last Saturday and she saw that they had a tuna salad made with fresh dill, chopped dill pickles and chopped red onions. So on Tuesday I made tuna salad too. I was too lazy to chop a pickle or an onion, so I just harvested some dill from my garden. (If you didn't already know why I have a garden, scroll down the page and find out why.) The problem was that I didn't use nearly enough fresh dill to make a difference, just a few tablespoons. I was too lazy to harvest more, so just ate the tuna as it was. Next time I'll harvest a lot more dill and even chop up some pickle and onion. Maybe, if I'm not too lazy that is.

2 comments:

SIMPLY ME said...

You're my lazy baby alright. I'll do it for you on the weekend love

Monogram Queen said...

We have a restaurant called Heavenly Ham that has wonderful sandwiches. I'm going to try the Tuna Sandwich with Dill next time.

Ha haaa nothing wrong with lazy - ya gotta save the strength for important things like snuggling!