Sunday, January 15, 2006

Update: Post Big Date

Let me introduce Arlene to those that not seen her picture on her MySpace web page. Not only is she very attractive, but is also a terrific lady and we have hit it off very, very well. Today we emailed back and forth and even exchanged recipes at one point. The more we talked, the more we found we have in common. I mean so much in common it was scary.

Tonight we talked on the phone for a couple of hours at least, I lost track of the time so who knows how long it really was. I wanted her to know exactly who I am so at one point, I took her around my blog and even introduce her to many of you. I showed her your date comments and all the nice things you are saying these last couple of days about my date. All of your comments gave her a very good feeling about who I really am. I know you know me for who I am, but understandably she is cautious. Thanks.

I showed her the HNT pictures of my ass and others, and even the scar pics in Chapter 16 of my Vietnam story, which is the most visually offensive part of my body. I wanted her to know the BTE you all know and love. No secrets. She got a big kick out of my willingness to show all sides of me here and nothing she saw bothered her. Matter a fact, she liked it because it showed how open I am and how much fun I really can be when I cut loose. (FYI: Look out for nekkid ass mooning shots at our get together later this year. I hope I won't be the only one flashing my ass and other nekkid parts of my body if you really want me too. *cough*I can be bought for liquor and tips*cough* ;-)

While we were talking, she put me on speaker phone to do something and I had her, her son and a lady friend of her son laughing their asses off. I could hear them telling Arlene they though I sounded like a lot of fun and was funny. (Got to get on the good side of the kids too you know)

That's about it for today's update, except we are definitely on for next Friday night for dancing.

18 comments:

Jes said...

Sigh! There's no better feeling than falling "in like" with someone! And dancing? You're one of a kind!!

Wenchy said...

Ahhhhhhhhh I couldn't wait to get here today to read all about it.

You deserve every happiness, much love and some hot kisses. Sorry - I just wanted you to know I wish you good stuff! LOL

MamaKBear said...

Tony, it is just SO great to "see" you so happy! If anyone deserves to be happy, it's you!

And I think Barbara would approve, don't you?

Anonymous said...

Way to go go cuz, I am real happy for you and Arlene. It sounds like you had a real nice time.

MG said...

THIS is the happy point in my day, I read your last few posts and this sounds like you are having a blast...good for you, no one deserves it more ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, the dancing... I don't know enough guys that like to do that! It is rare, so way to get on the good side with that. And I giggle EVERY time I read something you type that says "lady friend"! You might need to update some of your lingo :)

Anonymous said...

It is cute, I just can't help but giggle :)

BTExpress said...

Oh Jes, that's nice of you to say.

Wenchy, thank you so much my friend. Uh, what kind of good stuff were you thinking? ;-)

Jonathan - Thanks. I think all you do is click on "Add a Friend" at the top of the map and take it from there.

Jacqueline - Thank you. We both deserve to be happy. Your a great person.

MamaKBear - Thank you and yes I do think she would approve. A while ago I discussed dating with Barbara's sisters and they both agreed it was a good thing.

Thanks John!

MG - Aw, that is so nice of you to say and yes, I did have a good time on Saturday.

No One In Particular - What do I say then? Remember, it has been about 35 years since I last dated so being out of date, is not surprising.

SassyLadi - Hi Lady Friend. :-) (This is Arlene y'all)

Blonde said...

I think it is fabulous that you are back out there!!! And you got yourself a hottie too!!!

I wish you the best BTE!

BTW, your HNTs are hot.

XO said...

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! Congrats BT! You deserve to have some fun and live it up!!!

BTExpress said...

Thanks Amber, and I will.

Anonymous said...

She is a beautiful lady! I hope you don't mind me saying,but you remind me of my dad...and that gives me happy thoughts.

Wenchy said...

Just good STUFF baby. :)

Love seeing you smiling.

BTExpress said...

Domesticdeity - She is, isn't she? And no, I don't mind at all that I remind you of your father. Matter a fact, it makes me happy my puss could give you those happy thoughts. Hope you visit again.

Wenchy - Thanks my love.

Barbara said...

I'm thrilled that the date went well for you.That is one lucky lady:)

Michelle said...

I'm happy thaqt you had a great date!! You are a dancing man? She is very lucky!!! Have a wonderful time!! ;)

betchacantguesswho said...

Great to hear the date went so well, Tony. I'm proud you're back out on the prowl..TOWN! I meant town. Yeah, back on the town.

And welcome to BlogLand sassilady (aka Arlene). =D

Anonymous said...

So busy dating that ya don't have time to post anymore? Haha I see how it is :P . And I guess you can call us whatever you like, huh?