Wednesday, January 11, 2006

HNT - Now I'm getting yelled at...

...by the fans of my Vietnam series stories. I posted chapter 15 on Monday which covered the pre-op before surgery after I was wounded. I ended that story just as I was going under the anesthesia.

Boy oh boy, did they get mad at that. You'd have thought I did something terrible by stopping there and leaving them hanging. Wondering why the doctor was concerned if I could breathe or did I even survive the surgery. Now my feelings are hurt and I don't know if I want to continue with my story. I wonder what it will take to get me to post the next chapter?

Any ideas?

*cough* *HNT* *cough* *boobs* *cough* *half-nekkid* *cough* *full-naked is even better* *cough*

Sorry, I have a cold. ;-)

Gee, I can't think of anything myself. I'll use this picture as my HNT post this week and see if this will generate any ideas. (Hint: It's related to the breathing thing)

Here’s a picture of the scar from that wound. It took 35 stitches to close it. It’s right above my shirt collar. The scar has faded quite a bit over the years so it may be a little difficult to make out. Click on the picture to make it larger if you want.




No comments: