Thursday, January 05, 2006

Baby HNT

My son Brian would kill me if he knew I was posting a picture of him nekkid while he was taking a bath. So y'all have to promise not to tell him, okay?


This picture was taken in 1982 right after we remodeled the bathroom. We had the large sink put in so I could bathe him in it. Prior to this I gave him baths in the kitchen sink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pieces of Me just asked if Brian was still cute. So I'm posting a very recent picture of him and his girl friend so she can decide.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so excited! We are world famous now! All of us Half-Nekkid Thursday folks have hit the big time!! Woo Hoo!! All because of the MAN! Our leader! The man who thought up this crazy Half-Nekkid Thursday idea. And all just to get pictures of women's boobs.



Tonight we must all give a big hand to Mr HNT himself, Osbasso!


Click on this fine lady's boobies to see what all the fuss is about!

45113638_202b79dc11


Edit: I got the artcle off of Os's blog.

No comments: