Friday, December 28, 2007

We All Need a New Calender for 2008

I thought I'd perform a public service and provide y'all, my fellow horn dogs, with a link to free sexy 2008 calenders. Well, almost free. Each one will cost you the price of twelve sheets of printer paper and a little color ink.

It's going to cost me a lot more ink and paper than that. I've been printing out calenders for three days now and still haven't reached the end of the list of calenders I want. I sure hope I can get them all printed out and hung before the first of the year.

http://www.areaticino.com/calendari-2008.asp

5 comments:

Libby said...

well, sorry, tony, but i'm a boring person...i'll just hafta stick with the lighthouse calendar joe gave me for christmas...

Monogram Queen said...

I'm boring too and will stick with my Yorkie Calender LOL

CozyMama said...

oh my - happy new year!!

Shumpy said...

oh HELLs yeah! T you've inspired me with those calendars to do a whole lot of... well let's just say good stuff.

Merry Christmas!

BTExpress said...

Shumpy - Print lots of copies and give them out to all your friends. They'll love you for it.