Sunday, November 19, 2006

Yes Jillie your right!

We were working to hard on my "OTHER" birthday present from Lori for me to make a post. :-D

In addition to "MANY, MANY" other "ACTIVITIES" this weekend.

Lori kept me so busy, I couldn't get away to make a post even if I wanted to.

Not that I wanted get away mind you. :-D

I'll get into more detail tomorrow.

I've got to go now, Lori's after me to get back to "WORK", heheheheheheheh.....................

FYI! I really love my "Other" birthday present.

Thanks Babe!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tony................I'm waiting! Get off the computer! I need that back rub you promised me and that special rub only you know how to do. Tony.....................you coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTExpress said...

Yes dear!

barman said...

Does Lori have a sister???

Glad you two had a great weekend.

Blondie... said...

I had to laugh at "Tony You Coming..."

hehehe

Y'all are just so damned cute I can't really stop smiling about it!

Monogram Queen said...

Yeah I just bet it's "work" hehe...

jillie said...

You too just crack me up! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!! Well I happy to see that at least you two are coming up for air! Hi to Lori!

CozyMama said...

love it as well. having fun is what matters most.

Anonymous said...

you have it too good :)

GAB said...

WTG Lori! Keep that man busy and happy. As Im sure he does for you too.

Libby said...

ya know, tony, it almost seems like lori's having even more fun with your birthday than you!