Monday, August 21, 2006

The Weekend Was a Ball!

I just got home after a very busy event filled weekend. I'll make a detailed post later this week, but briefly...

1. Friday night we snuggled and then went out to Jerry's for drinks, karaoke and a peek at Liz's pierced nipple.
2. When we got back to the motel, we snuggled some more.
3. Saturday morning we snuggled and then drove out to Montauk Point where we spend day.
4. When we got back to the motel, we took a shower, snuggled and rested before going back to Jerry's for dinner, drinks and karaoke, but no nipple flashing this time.
5. We went back to the motel, snuggled and watched a little TV before falling asleep.
6. Sunday we slept in until 1:30. We were going to snuggle, but we didn't because we really wanted have some time to walk around the Polish Festival.
7. It was painfully hot and humid out, so at around 3:30 we left the festival and went over to the Atlantis Marine World Aquarium where Lori works. Lori gave me a tour until it closed at 5:00.
8. We went back to the motel and rested up before we went to dinner at a great Polish restaurant & bar in what they call Polish Town in Riverhead.
9. After dinner we went back to the motel and showered before going to bed. We were both so tired we didn't even snuggle and fell asleep by 10:30.
10. About 2:30 am, I felt myself being molested by Lori and being as on the ball as I am, I took it to mean she wanted to snuggle. I was correct, so did.
11. We fell back to sleep about 3:30.
12. About 8:00 Lori got up, showered, packed her stuff and then left work.
13. I tried to go back to sleep, but to no avail. I packed up the car around 10:30 and left home.

There is so much more to tell about the weekend (pictures to be included), but that will have to wait. You see, Lori is spending the week here at my place and will be coming over about 6:00 after she gets off of work.

I plan on taking her out to Red Lobster for dinner tonight and I'm sure we will squeeze in a little snuggling and maybe even some skinny dipping if the pool is warm enough.

Please pardon me while I go lie down and try to take a nap. I need to rest up for the start of a big week.

8 comments:

GAB said...

WTG sounds as if you had a very very good weekend. Lots of snuggling got in there too! Dont wear yourself out this week cant wait for the pics.

MamaKBear said...

Hmmm...sounds like your weekend was a complete opposite of mine. Glad someone had a great one!

Gotta admit though...made me smile to know that there's people out there your age that do so much "snuggling"! :)

Red Lobster! I'm SO jealous...seriously, 'cuz it's my favorite restaurant! Enjoy y'all!

MamaKBear said...

By the way...fixin' to go write a post about my weekend...come check it out later if you want to know what happened.

Phain said...

careful there now...don't want to hurt yourself ;)

aughra said...

number ten is a good one!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I want to know how you get all this energy for all this snuggling! That is at your tender age?!

Beth said...

Sweet dreams, Sugar!

clara* said...

sounds like you had a luverly time! mwah!