Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Nigerian Spammer - Part 11

Things have been moving a little slow with my Nigerian Spammer, Good Partner Willie, so there hasn’t been much to post. I figure he needed to raise some money for more time at the internet café he’s emailing me from. Here’s an example of what it costs Willie to try and con me.

The cost of staying connected in Nigeria
Source:Wired magazine, May 2006

Internet Café costs:
It costs $0.77 to connect to the internet for one hour, in Nigeria.
This is 28.1% of GDP per capita per day.
Other places...
Paris: $ 4.86 ( =5.9%)
Shanghai: $ 0.62 ( =3.7%)
Moscow: $ 1.50 ( =5.1%)
London: $ 1.78 ( =2.1%)
NYC: $12.80 ( =11.1%)


Anyway, here’s how things have transpired since my last post. The first email is from Willie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Good Partner,

Please do your possible best to go and open an account with BANK OF AMERICA and get back to me immediately.

Urgent reply needed.

I want you to receive your 7.5 Million us Dollars as soon as possible.

Please go and open the account on monday and get back to me with the information you used in getting the account, my friend has an account with BANK OF AMERICA.

Get back to me soon .

Barr William

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nope! I need to settle some things first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Barr William,

I'm have a few issues with you to settle before we proceed any further with this deal. I have asked you many questions, most of wwitch you dont answer at all. This makes it seem like you is avoiding them witch done make me more uneasy than a chicken in a possem den a wolves. I got to say i need straight answers to all of my unanswered questions before we do anythin. I is really sorry about all these questions but I needs to be careful.

1. is this deal illegal?

2. can I call you Billy or Willy or not? Tell me which you want me to call you.

3. why haven't I got a call from you? you said you was going to call but you never did. Here is the teliphone number again. (202) 324-7126

4. You first axed me fer $750 and then when the new guy get involved you says it's now $1000. What's up with that?

5. Where is the xtra $250 going?

6. Ellie May told me you and her was tryin to set something up. Is that right?

7. Has you and her been talking to each other?

8. Or you married?

Don't shit me on none a these questions or I'll be plum taggert. Okay?

Your Good partner,
Wilburn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aw crap! I misspelled my own name. I hope he doesn’t catch on that my “pen” name is Milburn not Wilburn.

Naw, what am I saying?

Do you think all my stalling, and all these stupid questions will piss him off enough to give up on me?

Not a chance!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Subject: YOUR ANSWERS ……………

Good day to you.

Am not around for few days.

I was wondering what was your intention, I am an attorney of integrity and to be sincere with you, I felt bad about your comments in that mail. However I am happy you are still willing to assist me on the matter.

In regards your questions :

1: is this deal illegal? ANS : I will never participate in anything SCAM at my level of Legal Practice .


2: can I call you Billy or Willy or not? Tell me which you want me to call you ? ANS : WILLY .


3: why haven't I got a call from you? you said you was going to call but you never did. Here is the teliphone number again. (202) 324-7126 ? ANS : I will appreciate you calling me as soon as you receive my mail, through my direct line as stated 234-806-370-1380


4: You first axed me fer $750 and then when the new guy get involved you says it's now $1000. What's up with that? ANS : Yes the required fees from the bank is 750 Dollars for the fund to be transfer to you, but why I want my friend to wire 1000 Dollars is for me to use the balance of 250 Dollars with the money I had to get my ticket money to your country as soon as the bank transfer the fund to you.


5: Where is the xtra $250 going? ANS : To make up my ticket money


6: Ellie May told me you and her was tryin to set something up. Is that right? ANS : When I arrive your country .


7: Has you and her been talking to each other? ANS : NO


8: Or you married? ANS : YES

Your Urgent reply .

William Ibru

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LMAO!!!! His answers are just too good to let go without A LOT of comments back to him from me. What a dick!!!!

I especially like his answer to question 1.

1: is this deal illegal? ANS : I will never participate in anything SCAM at my level of Legal Practice .


Naw, of course not. There are only 207 results that say otherwise when I Googled "William Ibru". Check it out.

What a dick!!!!

3 comments:

gab said...

LOL looks like willy has a little trouble going on. Can you believe it? I have been reading these right from the beginning and having a good laugh and guess what? today I too get a letter from someone wanting to transfer money to my bank account. Huh yeah no! I deleted it. As much as I like the way your screwing with them I cant take the time to do it myself. LMAO

mrs. m said...

I say you tell him to explain the Google results before you take this deal any further!

BTExpress said...

Stolen Halo - That's a good one. I think I might use that one. Thanks.