Saturday, December 17, 2005

This is how I feel today



That's what I get for drinking beer yesterday/today from 4:00 pm until 1:30 am and then topping it off with a half a dozen or so Southern Comfort with lime juice shot with that group of 21 year old fireman from 1:30 am until 2:00 am.

I think I took some pictures but I have to go back to bed and get some more rest before I see if I did.


Edited later in the day

I went back to sleep and was jarred from a blissful sleep 3 1/2 hours later by the phone ringing. I answered and the bastard hung up. I hate wrong numbers!

Anyway, I did take some pictures but I could only salvage two of them. The rest were not viewable. No one told me the cell phone camera has a flash or that you can adjust the quality and brightness. Geese! You'd think someone would read the directions!

This one is at our company Christmas party yesterday afternoon.



This one is after drinking for who knows how long. I went out after the party with Scott (that's him on the right), Scott's wife Joanie and their friend Tom. We went to a bar Joanie used to work at so the owners took very good care of us. Live band, free food they sneeked over to us from an IRS party buffet they were hosting and massive quantities of beer and I only was charged $20! I am so going back there.



This is the end result the next day after last nights excessive drinking. But it was worth it, I had a great time.


WARNING!!!!!
Drinking six or so shots of Southern Comfort with lime juice after drinking beer
for 9 1/2 hours, leaves one feeling a bit unsteady the next day.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello from Seward Pa. Sorry to hear of the loss of your wife and your hangover

MamaKBear said...

Woooo, you really tied one on, didn't ya? LOL Hope you at least had a ball during!

BTExpress said...

Seward PA. Must be my cousin. If you are email me, I lost your address when I reformatted my computer.

Yes MamaKBear, I did have a ball.

Marge, not my dog just a picture I found. No drinking today. Don't think my body will tolerate it.

Wenchy said...

I feel pretty similar and I didn't even drink DAMMIT!

BTExpress said...

Chase, is that a good thing?

Angela said...

Been eons since I've beeen that bad. But oh boy I feel ya on that BTE :)

BTExpress said...

No Roxi, actually I was still a little drunk so I had to go back to bed. Felt pretty good when I got up though. I think the problem was that fucking lime juice that put me out of sorts. I'd only been drinking for 10 hours and I've had plenty of shots of SC with beer before. Hell, Barbara and I used to do iced down shot of SC all the time. Remind me to tell you about the night we drank 4 20-somethings under the table sometime.