Friday, December 09, 2005

Post HNT Pictures

Yesterday you all said such nice things about my HNT pictures, we were even called handsome, how could I possibly turn down Snavylyn's request to post a picture of me in a tux.

Modesty be damned! Here are a few from the last time I wore a tux, my wedding day to the lovely Barbara A. Vitale on July 29, 1972.

Mr. & Mrs. BTExpress

The Happy Couple and My Father and Step Mother

The Father and His Two Sons
I put this in so you could see how much I look like my brother. I have actually been mistaken for him.

8 comments:

Aisha T. said...

Cool pics! Thanks for sharing the handsome fam!

BTExpress said...

Oooooo! There goes that handsome comment again. Thanks Aisha.

Mrs, my life has been laid bare here in my blog for all to enjoy...or not. That's there decision. Glad you like it. BTW, you can stalk me if you like. I'll move slow so you can catch if you want. ;-)

Anocsanamun said...

hey long island guy!

Wont u be my neighbor!!

BTExpress said...

Sure Anocsanamun, nice to meet you.

Summer said...

You and Barbara look so sweet and happy in that first picture! I'm absolutely amazed at the height of your stepmom's hair! That's impressive.

aughra said...

Man, Barbara was a good looking lady.

Now we need baby pictures of your son!!

BTExpress said...

You know Aughra, I was surprised a woman as pretty as Barbara even went out with me, much less marry me. But since she stayed married to me for over 33 years, I guess she saw something in me I didn't know was there.

Did you check out Brian's baby picture? I posted one for you. I have A LOT more if you want.

aughra said...

Well, she obviously saw something that she liked!