Monday, December 26, 2005

Shopping List

I decided to go grocery shopping this evening. I went through some recipes for some ideas and then picked up a pad to make a shopping list. I went into the kitchen and picked up one of the many pads I have next to the microwave.

I opened the pad to find a clean page and I see Barbara's notes. A few names and numbers of some contacts she has for her consulting work, something about a "great source kit for grade 2" and a "grade 2 poetry package", a schedule for some training she was doing for Ulster County BOCES and a lot of other educator related things.

It's strange, but it made me kind of happy to come across it. It reminded me of how dedicated Barbara was to her work. I am so proud of what she did in those 33+ years as an educator. Remind me to tell you about it sometime. Right now I have to make a shopping list and get some food in this house. or else we're going to starve.

EDIT: I must have needed a lot of shit because look how long the register receipt is.



NOTE: I put it against a 27" TV so you could get an idea how long it was.


Damn! I didn't even buy all the meat I needed and I spent over $200.00! I think I can eat out cheaper than cooking.

Take notice how much money I saved and that I even bought some healthy stuff like cole slaw (fresh), shrimp(easy-clean cause I'm lazy) and cat fish.

Just love that sea food!

No comments: