Sunday, December 25, 2005

How was your Christmas dinner?

I decided not to go out visiting today after all, so I stayed home and cooked. I made Honey Roasted Chicken Breast, Creamy Mashed Potatoes and and Green Beans. Well, actually, I have to give all the credit to Marie Callender, I just nuked it.


Didn't quite look like the picture on the box after it was cooked though. These really are pretty good dinners as far as frozen dinners goes.


It's just that I'm still hungry and every place is closed. Anybody have any left overs they want to bring over? Hell, I'll even come over and pick it up if you live close.

4 comments:

Wenchy said...

I had custard biscuits for Christmas dinner... needly to say my new year resolutions includes... mmmm Weight Watchers?

Anocsanamun said...

you should of told me!!! You know i Live close! And I was scheduled to have a party the rain cancelled so I had a ton of food. I had seafood and turkey breast I made with Macaroni & Cheese & potato salad not mash, w. some spiked eggnog and diet Dr. Pepper to wash it down, for dessert I had cake & ice cream. NEXT TIME - make sure I am the first neighbor you look to before you start nuking food. Ya hear me???

merry Xmas

aughra said...

That's one of the things I hate about Christmas. since I don't celebrate, I feel like I should enjoy the day my way. That may included donuts from the bakery, or shopping, or going out to eat. BUT ALL THOSE PLACES ARE FUCKING CLOSED!

BTExpress said...

LOL, your right.