Monday, May 23, 2005

I'm Sad

I was moderating my pea picking little heart out at the political forum I help moderate tonight/this morning, when I was questioned by one of the participants about the decision I made about locking the thread he was on. It was getting all racist and shit and someone was going to get suspended or banned real soon. So I locked it.

I have to look out for the good of the members, don't I? Any you ever have the same problem?

Why did I ever decide to moderate a forum in the first place? I mean, I could have just continue to post stupid shit and left it at that. But NO! I had to accept the Admins offer to moderate the forum. I don't even get fucking paid to do this shit.

Maybe I should just give up this Moderator jobs. I feel so restricted not being able to say slutty things and risk getting banned myself.

6 comments:

BTExpress said...

Yes Amber, I'll admit it, I'm a slut at heart. I don't do anything about it but talk, because I'm married. But being married doesn't change who I am. ;)

BTExpress said...

Hi jaaaman. Thanks for visiting and the compliment. I checked, and no email.

XO said...

Completely understandable...

BTExpress said...

Does that mean its understandable that I am a slut or that I didn't receive the email?

XO said...

I meant the slut thing... heheh...

Anonymous said...

Hey, if you're tired of being a moderator, I'll be willing to take your place. LOL.

battleax86