Sunday, May 15, 2005

I had a new sandwich today

I was having an interesting on line discussion with Locke25 about 2:30 this morning about gross things like bleeding to death and the like, when I got hungry and made a simple ham & swiss sandwich with mayo. She gave me a few suggestions for "kicking it up a notch" and I tried a slightly modified version of it a little while ago. I really enjoyed it and thought I would share the recipe.

Ham, swiss, Miracle Whip, honey mustard, hamburger dill slices, pepper (no salt because the pickles and ham have enough of that), all on Italian bread.

Very tasty.

Thanks Locke25.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha I'm very glad you enjoyed that sandwhich!!

Rachel said...

Just wanted to say hello and thanks for linking to me. Your blog looks interesting (and I love free stuff so am sad I missed the free frosty), so I will be reading. best, Rachel (aka lusty lady)

Cold Hands said...

damn you - now I am hungry.

Shelby said...

I think Miracle Whip is disgusting. It tastes nothing like mayonaise. Swiss cheese is good though.

BTExpress said...

Shelby, please feel free to eliminate the Miracle Whip and use mayo instead, but I like Miracle Whip. I like mayo to and swing either way depending on the mood.

BTExpress said...

Rachael, I really enjoy your blog and reading your stories. Your a very funny and very interesting lady. Thanks for visiting.

BTExpress said...

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for how my posts make you feel, StephTexas1976, as I'm sure your not responsible for how your new movie venture will make us old guys in NY feel. Wiil blog buddies get a discount rate? ;)

XO said...

BAM!

Cold Hands said...

but of course.... :)

BTExpress said...

Cool. :)