Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Blog Hits Mystery Solved

On February 26th the average number of hits I get on my blog each day shot up dramatically. It used to average about 45 to 50 unique visitors a day and now it is up to over 100. Some days almost 150.

I had no idea why, until now. It's the horn dogs! They search the internet for sexy photos and the search engines direct them to my blog.

This photo of Terry Hatcher is one most searched for. She was one of my 'Seven Celebrity Crushes'.


Marg Helgenberger was also one of my 'Seven Celebrity Crushes'.


This photo was my favorite on the FlickrBooty web site. It reminded me of my 8th grade teacher. One day she showed the class where the run in her stocking was. I wrote that little story the next day.


I'm not sure where I used this photo of Christine Aguilera, but I keep getting hits from people looking for this photo of her.


Guess not everyone searching the internet is a horn dog. I used this smiley face in a post about Barbara's new hot Latin caregiver, Karina. She didn't speak much English, but sure was cute.


LOL..........I just checked StatCounter and two more horn dogs found my blog by looking for the photo of Terry Hatcher.

2 comments:

barman said...

Looks like I am going to need to post a picture of Terry Hatcher than. To funny. I am afraid to see how people find my blog. I can only imagine.

Libby said...

HAHAHA!! i cant even get to my stupid statcounter anymore!