Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Os' Birthday Weekend Day 2, Part 1

Lori and I woke up rather late in the day on Saturday, sometime after noon. I wasn't surprised due to all the alcohol consumed and the debauchery that went on so late the night before. I felt surprisingly well, but Lori was a bit under the weather. Not all that bad though considering all the gin & tonics, Yager and tequila shot the Texas gals "made" her drink.

FYI, there is a rumor going around that some of the Texas gals wanted to get Lori drunk. you know who you are and I want to thank you And that Lori willingly obliged. I heard about this one incidence of when Lori got back inside after talking to No One's hubby, that someone told her she missed a couple of rounds of shots. Not true! Liar, liar, pants on fire! Lori being as obliging as she is, agreed to down two shots, one after the other so she could catch up and not make the Texas gals feel bad. My guess is that's was one of the things that enticed Lori to get involved in the CENSORED and the CENSORED. I can't forget the CENSORED. Note: Sorry I can't go into detail about the "CENSORED and the CENSORED. I can't forget the CENSORED", but we all took an oath that "What Happens in Texas, stays in Texas."

Damn, am I digressing again? Sorry................................

Once Lori and I finished snuggling, we got up to go out and get something to eat. I also had to buy more gin & tonic as we damn near polished off the 1.75 liter bottle I imported from New York the night before. We shit, showered and shaved, got dressed and headed off to fine a liquor store and food.

I checked the GPS for a liquor store. It gave me directions to one just 2.8 miles northeast of us. Cool! So that's were we went. On the way, Lori saw a burger joint that she wanted to eat breakfast/lunch at. We stopped there on the way back.

'Old Fashioned Hamburgers!'







It really looked like a place we'd get official old fashioned burgers. Check out the decor.



Check out the sexy, good looking guy over there. Looks like a real stud muffin to me.


Anyway........... We ordered the burger special; an old fashioned burger made with "Black Angus award winning meat, with fries and a drink for just $6.95. Seemed like a good price, so we each ordered one.

We also got to indulge in the massive fixens bar, so what else could we want, right?

Okay, the fixens bar wasn't as massive as it first looked, but it had everything we wanted, especially the raw onions. We also loaded up on the pickles. We both just love pickles and onions!

But doesn't everyone?

The burger was pretty ordinary, much like any burger I've had at many a chain restaurant, but still pretty good. We finished our breakfast/lunch and headed back to the hotel to get ready for a second big night out in Dallas!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stay tuned for the next installment of 'Os' Birthday Weekend' in Dallas, Texas!

8 comments:

Monogram Queen said...

Enjoying your trip right along with you Tony and what's with all the censoring? *snicker*

Lil Bit said...

Cool! Sounds like you guys had a great time! Fun pix. =)

jillie said...

I'm thinking that was Lori's desert sitting at the table ;o)

SIMPLY ME said...

Hey, my stud muffin pic won't load, no fair - no fair. Well, I know what it looked like and yea Jillie that dessert was TASTY!

Anonymous said...

Gee, your teasin' me here with all that censoring! LOL Sounds like a great time!

Unknown said...

Glad you're having fun- and definitely stud muffin!

BTExpress said...

Patty Cake & SM - Oh how I wish I could talk about, and show you all pictures of the CENSORED parts, but we did take that oath, and I don't break a promise. :-(

Foxglove - Well ain't you sweet. Thanks for the ego boost.

Tara Tainton said...

Cool place! You should've invited "us" to lunch... of course, I'm sure we were still ASLEEP from the night before. ;)