Thursday, April 19, 2007

Os' Birthday Weekend Day 1 - Part 2 HNT

Note: This post will make a lot more sense if you read the first part of this series. Check it out below.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cautiously opened the door to the room half expecting to see someone lying on the bed. I told Lori to wait in the hall until I checked to see if the coast was clear.

At first glance, everything looked good.








I stepped into the room and looked to my right into the bathroom. All clear there too.

So far so good!





Now for the big test! Was anyone in the bed?

Nope, the room was clear!









I went back to the door and let Lori in the room. She asked, "Is the coast clear?"

I replied in the affirmative so she cautiously entered our room.








Now that we were alone in our room, we unpacked and started to get ready for the party at Shumpy's place. I unpacked all my stuff before Lori so got to shower first. When I was done I went to the closet to pick out my outfit for the big night.

The little horn dog snatched up her camera and got me bare ass naked looking through my clothes. Gotta love her!


Happy Half-Nekkid Thursday Y'all...

...And big "Yee Haw" to No One In Particular.

Check this video out of Lori and I at Shumpy's party.

19 comments:

SIMPLY ME said...

Yes I am a little horndog, but I just can't help myself when it comes to your nekkid body. You're hot!

BTExpress said...

LOL...... thanks baby, if you say so.

jillie said...

But you two horn dogs together make such a cute couple...love the pictures.

I thought that maybe you were going to have a picture of the guy on the bed...LMAO....

jillie said...

Yeeehaaawwww!!! lol

*hiccup*

Blissfully Wed said...

As your hotel bellman, I would like to say that I am glad you two horndogs are having such a good time, but the other guests are trying to sleep. Please try to keep it down. ;)

~Him

HHNT!

barman said...

You two again :)

I best go check out a couple of links here.

So do you bring back a Texas accent Tony?

Anonymous said...

I swear, they really are like 2 teenagers!! Glad the room was empty that time!

lime said...

sounds like a good time was had by all. yeehaw!!!

HHNT

Charlie said...

Dont think yeehaw sounds the same with a british accent but had to wish you HHNT as you're both too cute!

LushlyMe said...

Sounds like you are both having a good time! HHNT!

tkkerouac said...

Cute bum!!! Happy HNT!

MG said...

:) WTG Lori!
and the video was great...
HHNT

Monogram Queen said...

Looks like y'all had a wonderful time! I still want to know what that guy was doing in the other room. Did you ever find out?
HHNT

BTExpress said...

Patti_Cake - Never found out what happened with the guy. When we went out that evening I asked the desk clerk and said he never even went up to see who he was.

Libby said...

too bad lori didn't have her cam to take a picture of the guy on the bed in the first room!! HHNT!

jillie said...

Tony..your woman is out of control...she needs a spanking STAT!

LOL

Anonymous said...

Nice candid shot!! You are really having fun you both!!! ;-)))
HHNT!

Tara Tainton said...

Wow!! Am I glad I made it over here for this HNT! I think Lori is my all-time, favorite horndog... she's a great little photographer too, isn't she?? ;)

GREAT ass shot... and I loved the video too, especially to see my lover pop up in the background! Looking forward to the rest of the story...

xoxo
Tara

GAB said...

glad you had a good time