Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Barbara has a new Caregiver

Remember yesterday I told you a new caregiver for Barbara was going to start today?

Do you remember what I was hoping for?

I said I hoped she would be a "hot, sassy little Latin cutie".

What did I get?


I got a "hot little Latin cutie". :)

I have no idea if she is sassy because she doesn't speak very much English to find out. But who the fuck cares if she speaks English? Not me that's for sure. We'll get by.

She is about 25 and petite, about 5' nothing and can't weight over 100 lbs. She is the cutest little thing you've ever seen and she giggles a lot, which makes her even cuter. I can tell she is thin, but she wears these baggy nurse type outfits so I don't know what her body looks like, YET.

The best part (yes, the best part, I'm not completely obsessed with boobs, naked bodies, sex, bare shoulders, mini skirts....STOP....I'd better stop here before I need some alone time) is that she can handle my wife who is no light weight that's for sure. Barbara doesn't get out of bed anymore so that makes it easier for someone to handle and also easier to find someone to take care of her. The agency says she is reliable and shows up on time everyday. That would be great.

8 comments:

Robin said...

Competant eye candy. Who could ask for anything more? (well, maybe a dictionary... I think I misspelled competant ;)

Unknown said...

Hey BTE...Good luck with the new hot tamale. I hope it works out well- lifting people is HARD. Even 90 year old ladies who weigh 80 lbs can be realllly heavy...best wishes to all of you...

HS said...

Thats great that she'll be reliable and do a good job taking care of Barbara...the fact she's a hottie also is an added bonus :)

Libby said...

...i'm really glad you got someone that it seems like you can rely on...AND the other stuff you were hoping for!! and it will be a big plus if barbara likes her too!
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

BTExpress said...

Update: She showed up 10 minutes early today! Can you believe it? A caregiver that actually showed up early?

•♥•m•♥• said...

Bless your Heart BT .....I know how difficult and emotionally draining what you are going theu can be,,,,,,without adding the stress of someone not showing when they are being paid to do a job!! I'm off to see the Dalia Lama this weekend and I will include you in my thoughts! Theres a reason for everything...and the reaason I have met U is to teach me humility and gratitude.....thank U..M

BTExpress said...

Thanks M, that would be great. I totally agree with the reason for everything theory.

Cece Martinez said...

YAY LATINAS!