Saturday, September 10, 2005

Tag, I'm it!

I was tagged again. This time by Roximoon. I am very open with my life, so this is going to start off pretty depressing, but that changes, so keep reading if you don't get too bored.

7 things I want to do before I die....(in order)
1. Sell my boat (anyone want to by it?)
2. See the end of my wife's illness (read my first post and you'll understand)
3. See my mother, sister and step-mother again (that has to wait until #2 happens and I can travel)
4. See my son settled and on his own (I've already decide he can stay with me as long as he wants to, because I'd hate being alone) (but, I know it's inevitable)
5. Move (to get away from the people that have abandoned us since my wife became ill) (but not until #2 & 4 happens)
6. Have sex with a woman, again. (But not for a while after #2 happens) (it's been about 3 years and I miss it)
7. Go scuba diving again (I've had my license for over 30 years, but don't get to do it anymore) (don't get to do very much of anything anymore)

7 things I can do....
1. Fix things (I can fix pretty much anything around the house or on my boat) (but if I can't fix it, I know how to buy a new one)
2. Grow things (I inherited my father's green thumb)
3. Cook well (I taught myself after my wife became ill and have become pretty good at it)
4. Sew (my mom made me learn how when I was growing up)
5. Back my boat into a boat slip in the wind (if you ever tried it, you'd know it's not very easy to do)
6. Provide a good shoulder to lean on (I once was told by a therapist that I should become one)
7. Make people laugh (it's nice to be able to make people happy)

7 things I can't do....
1. Bake things from scratch (not big on sweets or deserts, so I haven't learned how to do that)
2. Type with more than two fingers (but I can do that pretty fast, for two fingers that is)
3. Run real fast (but I can run far) (when I was in shape, I used to run 5 miles a day and not be very tired when I was done) (never tried running farther, so I don't know how far I could have run)
4. Stop looking at women (I've had my hand slapped a few time by my wife over the years for being too obvious) (but that's as far as it goes, I've always been very faithful to her)
5. Get away from a computer very long (I spend a lot of time at work on one, and when I'm home, that's about all I do anymore)
6. Stop biting my finger nails (yeah, I know it's a bad habit)
7. Stop procrastinating (my worst habit)

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex...
1. A smile (everyone looks good when they smile)
2. Eyes (the kind that can see into your soul)
3. Sense of humor (a little sarcastic and on the dirty side)
4. Boobs (any shape or size, I'm not fussy) (and yes, I'm shallow)
5. Bare legs (especially in mini skirts and short shorts
6. Nice ass (yes, still shallow)
7. Any woman wearing a tank top (I love bare shoulders)

7 celebrity crushes....
1. Dana Delany
2. Sofia Milos
3. Reba McEntire
4. Marg Helgenberger
5. Teri Hatcher
6. Shania Twain
7. Jennifer Love Hewitt (I know she's young, but she is so sexy)


I'm not going to tag anyone because I think everyone I know has been tagged, but if you've been missed, tag yourself and let me know.

7 comments:

bricotrout said...

hey BT, on my wish list is one of the live buffett cd's (except vegas, i have vegas) if i get that ill take some pics of me dancing around in a grass skirt and a coconut bra and post them on my site for humiliation sake! what do you say?

BTExpress said...

brico, my quarterly gift budget was blown with the CD, but it sounds like a great idea for HNT. LOL

Robin said...

I read your first post and I'm kind of blown away right now. Leaving me speechless is no small task...

So I guess I'll just say that my prayers are with you both today.

aughra said...

look at that crush list, you dirty dog. Man.

BTExpress said...

Thanks Mel. I just pray that Barbara slips quietly away one day. I'd hate to see her suffer in pain.

BTExpress said...

Aughra, what do they call it, being a Horn Dog? ;)

FC said...

Very enlightening.. Thank you for sharing! Nice lil blog ya got here!