Friday, April 27, 2007

So Like Yesterday Was My Son's Birthday

Like Brian turned 25. So like I asked him, like what he wanted for his birthday and he like says, that he like wants to have some work like done on his wheels. So like I asked him, like what did he need done. And he like says, a lot of stuff. Like a suspension and like brakes and like oh ya, like some 95 year old dude backed into my car at work, so like I need a new rear bumper. And dude, he was like really 95. So like did you get his info and shit? Like ya man, I know my shit. So I says like call the insurance company and rat this old guy out. Man, like he should pay for the repairs. So like Brian says that, like no way that will do any good. Like this guy drove a piece of shit set of wheels, so like what good would that do? I give up, like wtf are you gonna do with kids? Oh well, so I like say that he should call the Toyota dealer and make like an appointment for like his next day off to get some shit done to his wheels and then he says like dude, I don't want no stock suspension, like I want an adjustable one. So like I says, man, I ain't paying for that shit. So he says. Okay, I'll get the stock one then. Anyways, I can't wrap a suspension for a birthday present, so like I have to think of some kind of shit to get him to like open on his actual fucking birthday, right? So like the before yesterday, I go up to the 50% Off Card store and like get a card and like a bizillion Lotto scratch offs. They cost me like $58.00. Wooo, that's a lot of money dude! But he's my blood I think, right? So like I buy them and like gave them to hime yesterday with like his birthday card. So he like scratches off like the row of like numbers he has to match to like win some bread. Then like he scratches off the first box and like wins a fucking $100.00. Ya dude, I didn't like studder or nothing. Like clean out your ears man. So he like wins like a fucking $100.00. Like then he scratches off some more on that same card and like wins another fucking $100.00. WTF? So like he scratches off the rest of like that card and like gets wins more bread! Now I think I'm like having a flash back to my like bachelor party weekend, when I like got so fucking stoned I wanted to like die, but I didn't die. No man, I didn't die. So like the mofo won like $300.00 fucking dollars due on like that one fucking card. Now is that like cool or what? Like then he scratches off like all the silver shit on the rest of the cards and like wins another $10.00. Like this son dude won like $310.00 fucking dollars dudes and dudettes! Is that cool or what? Peace man, now don't boggie the dube man.

13 comments:

SIMPLY ME said...

Um, like, ya, like thats alot of likes..............I um, like , love you!

Anonymous said...

Like, totally hilarious man!

Beth said...

Like, wow! That's so...like....some major dough, yo!

CozyMama said...

dude i like love this post, i like say like a lot too and i try like so hard not to especially at work........thanks bte for your comment the other day, got a new post i think you will really like.

Blondie... said...

I laughed so much during this post BTE.
Love it.

You're a really like awesome dad...like for reals man.

GAB said...

Like how sweet was that dude? Wins even more money on these like cards and you's thinking he like might win like a dalla or two like right? Sweet!
Like tell son Happy Like Birthday dude.

lime said...

that's like so crazy. could yo u, ya know, like buy ME some lottery tickets?

oh, and like, happy birthday to the kid.

Libby said...

like,tony, the freakin' sad thing is, that i, like, so totally understood this!

Monogram Queen said...

So glad he won the $$$ (and maybe can get whatever kind of custom suspension he wants) but I can't like so many likes LOL

Happy Birthday Brian!

Angela said...

Like OMG like I think I need to get stoned now and come back to like re-read this *twirls hair and pops gums* giggles. Your kid had one awesome b-day I'd say :-).

jillie said...

Um like...that dude rocks!

Tara Tainton said...

Hilarious! Takes me back to my own teen years. I think "like" is still overused in my communications...eeeks!

xoxo
Tara

jillie said...

Like...are you STILL partying?