Thursday, April 12, 2007

LORI'S HIGHLIGHTS PART 1

I did the hair dresser thing this week. Lori wanted to add highlights to her hair and needed assistance doing it. So being the caring, loving, hot, sexy guy that I am, I helped her with it.

Oh, don't act all surprised. Remember last September when I painted Lori's toe nails? Well, I'm still just the same caring, loving, hot, sexy guy, so what would you expect?

Here's the before pictures.



The first step was tough, for me anyway. Lori put on this cap thingy that was in the box and then we had to pull her hair through the it. We used this thing that looked like a knitting needle. First, she did what she could see and I did the rest.


Yes, I'm naked in this shot if your wondering. It was first thing in the morning, so what do you expect?

Okay, that's done. What a fucking project that was?


Damn if she doesn't look cute. Don't ya just love the look? I love it!

Next step was to mix up the chemicals crap and put it on her hair. We got all the stuff together and then mixed it up.

DAMN, that crap was smelly! It made my eyes water. I'll never understand how someone can work in a beauty parlor and smell that shit all day.


FOR THE REST OF THE STORY AND TO SEE HOW LORI'S HAIR TURNED OUT, GO VISIT LORI'S BLOG.


Happy HNT y'all!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, you're so helpful! I remember my step-dad doing that to my mom's hair once. Funny memory!

Is it tomorrow yet?

Ag said...

What a good man you are.

HHNT

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, that is sweet you are willing to help her do her hair...and NAKED too. What an extra treat.

HHNT

barman said...

Oh no, I almost missed this. I kind of assumed (ass u ME) that you two would not be posting this week since you were going out of town. Silly, silly me.

I like that one picture with the cap on and hair pulled through. I am not really sure why but nice!

Tony you are a saint for putting up with the sh... stuff. Not Lori of course but the chemicals.

S said...

What a great guy you are! I am rushing over to see Loris hair as we speak.
HHNT Tony!

CozyMama said...

you are so awesome for doing that for her!! more atlanta pics posted!!!

Stealth said...

Her hair looked fantabulous :-D

Anonymous said...

Pulling the hair through that cap is hard. Good work.

Regal said...

I can't believe you did that - that's big in the book of women!

Tara Tainton said...

Oh my gosh! Tony did the hair??? Great job! I never would've guessed... and the new look is spectacular on Lori!

xoxo
Tara