Friday, June 16, 2006

Why am I posting tonight you ask?

It's Friday night at about midnight, Lori is lying in my bed and I am at the computer posting on my blog.

Why you ask? I know your thinking I'm crazy. I have a hot chick in my bed and I am on the computer. WTF are you doing Tony?

Well, I'll tell you.

Lori broke a tooth very badly last weekend eating a piece of bacon. At first it didn't bother her at all, but during the week, the nerves became irritated and it became infected. She went to the dentist on Friday but he couldn't do anything with the tooth, because of the swelling and infection. She has another appointment Monday morning.

He gave her some prescriptions and she is here with me for the weekend and i will take care of her.

So, when she got here after the dentist, I put on my caregivers hat and have been taking care of her. I think I am doing a good job so far.

I think it is better if I stay out here on the computer, instead of risking my fondling her while we are in bed. I just can't keep my hands off that body!

HOPEFULLY she will feel good enough for a little snuggling in the next day or two. If not, that's okay. I just want her to feel better.

Now, it's time for the antibiotic. Night!


Edit, Sarurday: Due to all of your kinds words and the meds, Lori felt a lot better this morning. So much better that there was major snuggling going on from 7:30 until we got out of bed about 1:30. Well, there was a nap in between, but just a short one. :-)

11 comments:

Chickie said...

Poor Lori! Hope you get to feeling better soon!

Tish said...

So glad things are still going well between you too! And I hope Lori feels all better soon!

Om said...

Well at least YOU gave me something to read! Thank you! I am bored as hell! I am the 'caretaker extraordinaire' as well but alas no one here but me.. Oh PLANTS..watering.. DONE!

The Guardian said...

Awwwwww, you are just precious!

She's a lucky woman!

love you,

Anonymous said...

Tony I am really sooo happy for the two of you. Have a wonderful weekend!

Wenchy said...

This was a beautiful post Tony. :)

barman said...

Just when I think you can not get any more increable Tony... I hope the meds kick in and Lori feels better.

Anonymous said...

Get better Lori ... there is snuggling to be daone after all. Good job Tony. Hope she feels better soon.
TG

Anonymous said...

I wanted to let you know that I'm feeling so much better today. I am touched at all your kinds words. Thank you so very much.

PS
TG - We took care of that this morning. ;-)

jillie said...

Well you've visited our Beach Babes Blog and I was bored myself. So sorry about your friend Lori...you know, there is MORE healing than touch!!!! A little TLC never hurt anyone....thanks for all of your support BTE!

jillie said...

**P.S...naps are fun too