Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I'm back!

Friday I took Lori, her son and one of her daughters up to Rhode Island and just got back. Lori's niece graduated from high school last week, so we went up for the party.

Not a lot exciting to tell you about. Well, except there was breakfast in bed everyday at her mom's house and then Sunday night, Lori's mom climbed into bed with us after we all got back from the party. Lori said it was typical family get together stuff.

It's kind of late right now, so I'll fill you in as soon as I get caught up around here.

5 comments:

barman said...

I was going to head in strange directions with this but instead lets just say wow, sounds like you are fitting right in there Tony. Glad you had a good time. Nice to see you back too.

Jillian said...

Sounds like fun!!

Beth said...

Glad you're back!

No One In Particular said...

I too, am glad you're back. Sounds like you had a nice time & that you are getting along with her family just fine.

Email me when you get a chance, please :)

Libby said...

hmmm...sounds interesting...but, like barman, i'll shut up about it and just snicker quietly to myself...