Thursday, June 01, 2006

Jones Beach HNT

Memorial Day I took Lori for a drive to Jones Beach here on Long Island. Lori has never been there, so I thought that would be a nice place to take her. We had a great time. Jones beach is the beach here in New York made famous by many movies. I think a scene in the Godfather was shot here. You know the one? The one were they machine gunned some guys at a toll booth.



We slept in on Memorial Day because we were busy snuggling late the night before. We also snuggled before we got out of bed in the morning, so we didn’t get to Jones Beach until about 4:15 PM that afternoon.

I parked in the middle parking lot, Lot #4 and walked through the tunnel under the parkway over to the beach.

First, we walked to the right to the West Bathhouse, then we walked past where we came in to the East Bathhouse and then back to where we started. I estimate we walked about four miles that day. I told you I wanted to start walking, but 4 miles? Dang, that’s a long way.

Here are some pictures we took that day.
























































































































































FYI: In case you didn't know, snuggling is the code word I use on my blog for sex of all kinds and just plain fooling around. Hell, it even means just plain snuggling too.

19 comments:

Leesa said...

Looks and sounds like a wonderful trip :) HHNT!

Rebecca said...

Awesome pictures!!! I was going to ask whether "snuggling" was gentleman code...but thought that wouldn't be ladylike...so if you see a lady around here, tell her not to ask ;)

HHNT!

Sunny Delight said...

snuggling in any form is wonderful, and great photos! HHNT!

Wenchy said...

Snuggling is a good thing all round. I LOVED looking at all your pics!!!

barman said...

Great to see the wounderful closeup picture of you and your snuggle partner. Such happy people. All the pictures turned out nice as did the day.

I am very happy for you bud.

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhh .... snuggling ...
I knew it! :)

HHNT

lime said...

great pics, looks like it was quite windy but a good time had by all. i see your hair is growing in nicely too. happy HNT

lecram sinun said...

Great looking trip, my friend! Cheers and Happy HNT!

MG said...

I love those pics.... thanks for sharing your trip with us.

HHNT

(btw, I think I need some snuggling)

S said...

Looks like you guys had a great time at Jones Beach...I havent been to Long Island ever, but I have been to da burroughs and New York City a few times.

Amazes me how different the beaches look on the east coast!

I am so glad that you and Lori hare finding lots of ahem snuggling time, and good for you for walking.......before ya know it, you'll be doing 4 miles like its nothing~

HHNT TOny~

Anonymous said...

great pictures Tony!

Libby said...

tony-great pictures! BTW...where's the lettuce incident story?? HHNT!!

Anonymous said...

Great story Tony Glad you're finding time to "snuggle" lots cuz if there's anything a man needs is a cozy woman. LOL HHNT and thanks for stopping by.
TG

Moosekahl said...

Nothing wrong with just plain snuggling...sometimes that is the best part. Happy HNT!

Melissa said...

haha.. lime beat me to the hair comment.
I love those pics btw, and the shot of you two...
frame it. That is such a great picture!
Happy HNT hun!

Mark Leslie said...

Cool pics of what looks like a great day at the beach. And I had figured out your snuggling code word, BTW -- Homer Simpson uses that one too!

Happy HNT!

Tara Tainton said...

I'm a huge traveler myself, came back from a recent 1-year spell in Australia and New Zealand recently with my "live souvenir," a New Zealander. :) So, I really enjoyed this post and the photographs. Am not too familiar with the north eastern US coast myself.

Thanks for sharing the details and beautiful photos with all of us!

Phain said...

*~*happy hnt snuggle bunny*~*

HS said...

aw, looks like you had a great time!