Monday, April 10, 2006

Music and Perversion

First a little about the music.

Lori and I went to Kenny’s Pub & Club both Friday and Saturday nights. The band Friday included John Miceli the drummer from Meat Loaf.



Saturday night George Cintron played his acoustical guitar as a solo act. He plays a 12-string guitar and is excellent.

The manager of the bar Joey, works for John Miceli as his drum technician. Joey travels with Meat Loaf when they are on the road and is responsible for setting up and maintaining John’s drums, etc.

Joey introduced me to John Miceli and we chatted for a few minutes. I learned a few things talking to Joey and John.
1. Meat Loaf is recording a new album
2. Meat Loaf will be going on tour in January 2007 (I’m assuming to promote the new album)
3. John Miceli plays in at least four bands.
a. Meat Loaf (well, duh!)
b. Nine Days (Personally, I’ve never heard of them, but Joey told me they had a #1 hit. They are going to be at Kenny’s this Thursday night if you're interested in seeing them)
c. Two local groups put together just for fun.
4. One that includes George Cintron (that was the groupo I saw last time John was at Kenny’s)
5. A second with a few guys that are excellent, but have never been with anyone famous. This group is the one was saw Friday night.

Now to the perversion part on the evening.

Friday night, Lori and I sat at the bar next to a couple that was part of a group of friends that knows one of the guitar players in the band. I’ll call her Brown Skirt and him Blue Shirt so you can keep the players straight in this story. Blue Shirt was a conservatively dressed guy with a blue shirt. The Brown Skirt was a very pretty, 40-ish brunette with a very short brown skirt and a great body. Lori especially liked her hair. All evening Lori and I watched Brown Skirt make the rounds of her male friends giving them a little more that just a hello greeting. She was all over the men she knew, including her date. I’m talking about touching, humping, grinding and bodies rubbing VERY close while dancing or just standing around. It was almost like watching a vertical lap dance. None of it bothered Blue Shirt at all, because she was doing it right in front of him. Lori and I thought it was unusual to do that in front of your date, but we both found it very, very HOT and just took it all in.

A few times while Brown Skirt was sitting next to Lori at the bar, she spread her legs so far apart her right knee rubbed against Lori’s knee. It seemed like she was moving it in time to the music. The first time it happened Lori didn’t think anything about it and pointed it out to me. Lori didn’t move her leg because she wanted to see what the woman would do and also wanted me to see it. This happened a few other times during the evening. Each time Brown Skirt just kept her knee against Lori’s, never looking or talking to Lori, just rubbed it against Lori’s in time to the music. Now we were wondering if she was giving Lori a signal she was interested in Lori or thought her knee was rubbing against Lori’s chair. Brown Skirt woman hadn’t spoken to Lori at all, so who knows.

Near the end of the night Blue Shirt guy asked me how I liked the band. I told him I liked them a lot. He said he knew one of the guys in the band (the bald guy in the piture above) and also told me that this was the first time the band had played together as a group in public. We agreed that they played as if they had been together for years, because they were that good.
During our conversation, Lori got up to go to the bathroom. When Lori got over by the bathroom, the Brown Skirt woman was waiting outside the ladies room, because someone was in there. She said hello to Lori and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. That surprised Lori because she hadn’t talked to Lori at all that night. Brown Skirt woman told Lori someone was in the ladies room so that's why she was waiting. She also said the she would rather be in the bathroom with her friend Mark anyway, pointing to the door of the men’s room. Mark was the man she had been all over the most that night.

Lori said, “You would?”

“Yeah.”

“Okay” Lori knocked on the men’s room door and turns the knob. It wasn't locked.

The Mark opens the door and Lori says, looking at the woman, “Go ahead. Go on in then.”

The woman Ooo’s and awes, waves her arms with excitement, kisses Lori on the cheek again, walks into the men’s bathroom and closes the door.

Lori grins as she waits for the ladies room to be free. She notices that now the door is ajar so opens it to go in. There is a woman in there crying. She had been sitting behind me at the bar. She asks Lori to give her a few more minutes while she fixed her makeup. Lori waited

I’m sitting at the bar all this time just listening to the music and talking to the Blue Shirt guy. I few minutes later the Blue Shirt guy walks away and I looked over and I see Lori walking toward me with a BIG smile on her face.

“Wait until I tell you what just happened!” She says with excitement.

“What? What?” She tells me the story I just told you.

WOW! Lori and I each thought it was so fucking hot to think that was going on as we talked about it. Other than the couple in the bathroom, we were the only ones that knew what was happening in the men's room.

You know what's funny? Lori asked me if we could do the same thing one night we were at Kenny's. I told her sure, but not that weekend because it would be too crowded knowing what band was playing. Yes, Lori and I are both a little naughty, but what do you expect from an old horn dog like me?

About five minutes later the Brown Skirt woman and Mark walked out of the doorway leading to the bathrooms together. Both of them were sweaty and looked like they had just had some workout. Her makeup was smeared and both of them were very sweaty. Brown Skirt woman and Mark walked directly over to us. The woman grabbed Lori’s hand and, with a big grin on her face says “How you doing?” Then the couple sits down next to us. The woman takes out her makeup and fixes it the best she can. Lori said it looked liked Brown Skirt woman had given Mark a blowjob being how all of her makeup was smeared like it was.

The Blue Shirt guy comes over about five minutes later and sits down. The three of them talk for a little. It looked like liked Brown Skirt woman and Mark were getting ready to leave. Brown Skirt woman comes over and gives both Lori and I a kiss on the cheek. She thanked Lori and told her she had a great time that evening. The guy shakes our hands and I told him “Good Luck” with a big smile on my face. He smiled back. Then the Mark, Brown Skirt woman and Blue Shirt guy all leaves together.

TOGETHER! YES FOLKS, THEY ALL THREE LEFT TOGETHER! Blue Shirt guy even held the door open for them. WTF!

Lori and I just looked at each other with looks of surprised. Neither of us thought they would leave together. Her with one guy or the other, sure, but we never expected her to leave with both of them. DAMN! I wonder what happened next. Lori said she would ask her if we see them again. The same band is supposed to start playing there on a regular basis, so there is a possibility we will see them again. I can’t wait to find out what happened.

I have a question for you all. If you had the chance to have a quickie somewhere like Mark and Brown Skirt did, would you do it?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm always afraid of getting caught, but I guess that's part of the thrill, huh? Sounds like you had a fun weekend! The chick at the bar left with TWO guys? Lucky bitch! haha

The Guy in the Back said...

Seems as if little Miss Brown Skirt was the center of attention for more than just you and Lori. And I think, given the chance, yes..I would try it. Maybe you need to try to befriend Mark or Blue Shirt next time and we may REALLY know what she does in the men's room then. :)

aughra said...

I would love a bathroom quickie! But Fodge says we're too old for that kind of behavior!

Wenchy said...

.... without a second thought, YES.

BTExpress said...

I guess Lori and I aren't alone when it comes to being naughty. LOL

No One - The bathroom doors at Kenny's open in so it's easy to keep anyone from entering when you want to get "busy".

Guy - I jusy may do that.

Aughra - I'm 57 and Lori is 51, so no, you aren't too old for the fun stuff.

Wenchy - Somehow I knew you'd say that. ;-)

XO said...

Oh, come on! You know the answer to that question... of course I would!

barman said...

Damn I need to go to the places you hang out. Way to entertaining.

That is so very different then me but, if encouraged by the right person, I am ready for change. That would scare the heck out of me and be the best time ever. Damn.

BTExpress said...

Lucky - Ooooooooo............... nice. :-D

Barman - I love going to Kenny's because of things like this.

Janet said...

Been there..... Done that!

Melissa said...

uhhh, I have done it... several times actually LOL and I wouldn't hesitate at all to do it again!