Thursday, April 06, 2006

Michigan HNT

As you know (if you don't read, my last two posts) I was in Michigan over the weekend for the Michigan Blogger Party in Ann Arbor. Much beer, liquor and jello shots were consumned, which left some of the party goers with bodacious hangovers (not me though LMAO). SignGurl complained that I had many incriminating pictures of her, but she thought there were none of me.

So SignGurl, here are some pictures of me for your enjoyment and my embarassment. I will count the last one for my HNT post this week as I show skin.

This is how I felt at the end of Friday night. Needless to say, I went right to sleep when I got back to my room.


I swear, I was just trying to help this young lady (whom shall remain annonomous) wash her hands clean of jello shot residue. I have labeled the photo to assist in my defense.


As the night progressed, my camera work slowly deteriated.


Man boob and nip.

22 comments:

Lee Ann said...

Those are awesome...must have been a great time!
Happy HNT!

S said...

LOL You have Os' shirt too! Read about your jello shot night, sounds like it was a blast! Happy HNT, Tony!

lime said...

LOL, man boob and nip with blue hawaiian shirt! fun as always! happy HNT!

Solitaire said...

Awesome pics!

HHNT!

Chelle said...

I am still so jealous that I didnt get to go!! :) BUt I love your HNT shots!! hehe

HHNT :)

Leesa said...

These are great! HHNT :)

.- said...

must have been fun - hey, I keep seeing that shirt everywhere....

Trojan said...

Looks like your having the time of your life....I'm a bit jealous, wish I could travel as much. HHNT!!!!!

betchacantguesswho said...

Love the nip shot!!
HHNT!

Sandi said...

cool shot!
HHNT!

kellywalters said...

your hot

truckdriver_sefl said...

That must have been one hell of a party!!

HHNT!!

SignGurl said...

You are the best! I love those shots. I don't remember you looking quite that tired though.

I see you liked the handwashing picture I took. The funny thing is, I thought I missed that one but found it later on my camera. Drunk people should not be allowed to be photographers.

Bella said...

I've been waiting all day for man nip ... thanks for fulfilling that!

HHNT

dazed said...

LOL. HHNT!

lecram sinun said...

Been following your adventures of your wild weekend, my friend. Cheers and Happy HNT!

MG said...

omg...you guys ROCK, I love the last one....HHNT

Libby said...

lol, tony!! HHNT~!!

No One In Particular said...

Looks like such a blast! Can't wait to see what happens on the next stop of your tour ;) Poor Os is never gonna get that shirt back, is he?

Happy HNT!

The Guy in the Back said...

Looks like big fun, Tony. But I don't buy that "just assisiting with the handwashing" bit for a second. Good move though! Happy HNT.

barman said...

What fun but I must say man boob was a surprise. Awesome HNT Tony.

mrs. m said...

LMAO! If you're ever on my side of the map we'll have to take a few shots. Er, of liquor, I mean... camera shots optional.