Friday, April 21, 2006

FASCINATING SLIDING SCALE OF MORTALITY

Did ya' ever wonder when you will die?
Looks like I'm a goner at 77.



That is, unless I change my ways. It seems that I can live to 106 if I just do the following:

Become rich, get my Ph.D., exercise my ass off, eat that health food crap, take vitamins, never become sick again, use my magic powers to lower my blood pressure to normal and get rid of my cholesterol. In addition to instantly attaining the idea body weight and staying fucking calm all the fucking time. I also have to find a way to turn back time and relive my life as a nonsmoker, make sure my grandparents live past 80 and make sure none of parents have a stroke or heart problems before 50. Then there's the part about getting married and staying married forever and having a lot of sex.

Oh shit, I can do the last one easy! "LORI! LORI! DID YOU CATCH THAT LAST ONE BABY? DID YOU CATCH IT? I can live two more years until I'm 79 if we have a lot of sex!"




Take the Aging Test: Your Free Personal Longevity Profile

Move the bars back and forth to indicate your current level of participation in health factors, watch your longevity get shorter, or longer. For example, just taking a multi-vitamin every day adds 5 years.

http://mylonglife.com/

8 comments:

BTExpress said...

Good news folks. I just received an email from Lori and she says I'm a shoe in for those extra two years. :-D

CozyMama said...

kinda scary, not sure I can handle that test...............be back in 5 to let you know.

CozyMama said...

well I needn't worry I am gonna reach 95.

bluu said...

Wooohoo!! Lori you go girl! lol

and as for me, 100 baby! haha.. I'm gonna be a pain in my kids arses for years to come!! lol

Blondie... said...

I think you can compensate for more than two years if you have lots and LOTS of sex...

:D

The Guy in the Back said...

I suppose 86 isn't too bad. I may start taking the vitamins to bump it a little.

Sarah said...

mine is 89

No One In Particular said...

No way am I taking this test! I'd rather have fun, eat what I want & die young than live till I'm 99 & be miserable the whole time!

I probably should go ahead & up my sex rations, tho. Especially if it makes me live longer so I can have more :)