Thursday, April 06, 2006

Different Impressions

So far, I have met 10 bloggers on my 2006 BTExpress Blogger Tour. I was reading the comments some of them left about me on different posts and noticed something.

New York City - 1St Stop Blogger Tour
Aughra - "you are so sweet"
Foxglove - "we totally had a ball"
Bug (Mr. Foxglove) - "it was pleasant to meet and chat with you"

Michigan Blogger Party - 2ND Stop Blogger Tour
Barman - "fascinating and fun just a touch naughty".........."I need to get some tutoring from you some day"
SignGurl - "Perv! I love it!"
Roxi - "BTE is the cutest guy ever. He is fucking fantastic. A little dirty, but that’s good for everyone."

Did you noticed how the people I met in New York seemed have seen me one way and the people I met in Michigan saw me in a little different way? I wonder what the Half-Nekkid Thursday bloggers will have to say after I meet them In Chicago?

10 comments:

lime said...

LOL, will the real btexpress please stand up!

Wenchy said...

I'm still jealous.

Sis B said...

"BTE is such a great guy... if he would just wear some damn pants!"

BTExpress said...

Roxi - That's great! Now Chicago will never be the same either.

Lime - I think all of the comments have a little bit of truth to them. Maybe the naughty, perv and dirty comments are just a teeny tiny bit more acciraute though.

Wenchy - I know love, sorry you can't be here. Maybe you can start your own get together there though. I guaranty it will be fun.

Sis B - Now who told you about that? ;-)

barman said...

Hey BT, what we saw in you in Michigan was a lot of fun regardless of how we described it. Your Chicago friends will see the same thing. You are a hoot.

BTExpress said...

Thanks Barman, I had the time of my life

No One In Particular said...

I'm thinking it was due to the alcohol level. Just a guess though.

Isn't it strange how people can perceive you in such different ways?

Now the pressure is on to come up with a great comment about Chicago haha.

Anonymous said...

Hi Cuz,
It seemed like you had a hell of alot of fun meeting your new friends, drink one for me. It must have been nice seeing your mom and sister after all that time. Talk to you later.
John

Trojan said...

When will you be in TX?

Libby said...

Tony-you seem like you got progressively perverted...what could be next??