Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Tag you're it!

I was tagged by Summer. I do just about anything a woman asks me to do, so I couldn't refuse?

The Instructions: Name five of life's simple pleasures that you like, then tag five people to do the same. Try to be original and creative.

1. Being hugged by my son. We hug a lot. Every time we see each other for the first time each day, anytime he is going out and a lot of other times we see each other. We also tell each other “I love you” before we hang up the telephone after talking. There are no exceptions. We are very close.

2. Being hugged or touched by anyone special to me. I am a very affectionate person and like being touched. I also like to touch a lot. I don’t mean in a sexual way at all. That’s very nice or course, but I mean touching like a hug hello or goodbye or just a pat on the shoulder to show you that you are thinking of each other. A kiss for no reason is also very special.

3. Seeing someone smile when you see them. Not just any smile, but the smile a person smiles that shows you they are excited to see you and missed you.

4. Being licked by my dog. I love dogs, but I don’t have one anymore. I miss having a dog. They are always happy to see you and give you unconditional love, which is a lot more than many people I know that supposedly loves me.

5. An ice-cold beer on a hot day. There is no beverage I would rather have on a hot day after I have worked up a sweat doing something. I grab an ice-cold beer and relax on my deck or on the back of my boat and I’m in heaven.


Now, who to tag? Sassyladi of course, Wenchy, SisB, Roxi and Ruthie.

1 comment:

Summer said...

Those are good thoughts. I like the dog kiss one the best, of course! Thanks for responding so quickly for me! :)